Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Rip Shane. Hell of a talent but there's a sad part of me that's even surprised he made it this long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Weirdos rise up :sickos:

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Just embracing it to be part of the group :cheers:

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

NienNunb posted:

Muppet Christmas Carol is one of our greatest movies

Hell yes. Watched it for the first time this year. And then I watched it twice more wrapping presents n stuff. It rules.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Be like everyone else and pay for one. :10bux:

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Wait, when did we go back to being PSP?

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Safe driving and I hope the surgery goes well! Speedy recovery for FiL!

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays, PSP. You're a good group of internet wrestling people!

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Cavauro posted:

can you steal something like a hand sign or a dance move and make money off it if the person who created it did not do any kind of trademarking or registering of anything? or could they still get you in trouble if they could prove that they were doing it first and that you specifically took it from them, even though they did not have anything filed? like an audio recording of you saying "yeah, i just took the dance move or hand sign from that person." i'm not asking out of interest for stealing anything

Wasn't there a big hubbub about the Carlton Dance from Fresh Prince being in Fortnite? I forget the final ruling, if it got that far, but it's the closest I can think of the scenario in question.

Also: I'm incredibly sorry for Joey and Shard. I hope yinz keep being great through the tough times.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Good catch! Turns out the one I was thinking of was NBA2k16 with Carlton.

Guess you can't copywrite a dance move https://abcnews.go.com/US/carlton-dance-registered-copyright-office-rules-nba-2k16/story?id=61104198

Also I never can listen to More than a Feeling anymore without thinking of that Scrubs episode

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

It's the best day to do it

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Barry Bluejeans posted:

I've been so busy this year I didn't even get a chance to attack and dethrone god :(

It's hard any year to get through a whole Persona game. It's okay!

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Captain Magic posted:

Did you guys know 8 am exists? Wild. I have jury duty.

There's part of me that would like being on a jury, but then I realize that it's nothing like tv/movies and would probably suck. Good luck to you!

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Shard posted:

my son's birthday is in 16 days and I have his OLED steam deck wrapped and loaded with 100 games. He's gonna flip.

poo poo that's rad AF

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Spy Party ruled.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

I'm just gonna say it. Ichiban is a better protagonist than Kiryu.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

I did the typical Yakuza thing and stopped the story mode completely to start and finish the island game as soon as it unlocked. Infinite Wealth rules

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Jackie D posted:

I'm like 15 hours into Yakuza 8 and I haven't even unlocked job switching, this game is going to consume me

It was over hour 20 for me!

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

{Disregard post}

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

apophenium posted:

Saw my shadow this morning not sure what it means

How's your tricep feel?

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

apophenium posted:

So far so good...

Just be wary of any stray DDT's!

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Infinite Wealth is so good. The whole game rules

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

You making your own pancakes or you got prepackaged cakes over there?

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

LA was okay. I'd rather go to pretty much anywhere else before going back tho. Except maybe Indianapolis.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

So even if you mute someone you still see they posted? So you see that the person you don't like is posting but you can't see the post itself? Sounds more annoying than just scrolling past the post.

How can you be a poster if you don't see all the posts?

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

NienNunb posted:

Never watched a race before, considering getting drunk and watching the Daytona 500 tomorrow

I used to watch Nascar growing up. The best part was taking a nap in the middle and catching the last laps. Not a bad way to spend Sundays

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

It's been a good Daytona 500

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

It's been years since I watched, but have restrictor plate races been this interesting for a while? I loved all the movement happening; I remember these being such a slog with 1 dude dominating the whole time.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

That DICK! posted:

cant believe dale is back

Unfortunately it was the new Jeff Gordon and not Dale reincarnate :(

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

I remember a Taz in Space game and some Tiny Tunes games. Had em for either Genesis or SNES but couldn't tell you which. Tiny Tunes was a lot better tho.

Been playing Oracle of Seasons in Steam Deck. Dope as hell playing it for work travel on airplanes and poo poo.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Been watching Celebrity Jeopardy on Hulu. At the Becky Lynch episode and she's not very good at this

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

I got a Series X but then proceeded to never use the disc drive.

Edit: I've also never owned a blu ray

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Wtf dude!? Your coworker suuuucks. Randomly putting you on blast like that? Does she hate your guts or what?

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Well it's her word against yours, Shard. You'll have to get her on here so we can hear her side of the story and make up our minds.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Take her to the Hell thread!

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

I always seem to enjoy these kinda run-based games for the first 5-10 hours but then something clicks in my head and I get bored of/frustrated with the rat race. I respect the game and acknowledge it's good, but I don't think I'll pick it back up anytime soon.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Before I started working at home full time I'd go to Aldi on Monday and get a buncha stuff to make wraps for the week + carrots, hummus, and chips.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Skip first 2 blinds. Reset til you get good ones like free whole shop. Then hope rng smiles upon you.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Stardew's day clock didn't mess me up like Majoras Mask's. It gave enough time to get my poo poo done and back to bed. I do see why it would be a pain in the rear end to other folks tho. I guess you can get a mod to slow it down tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

I'm making potato and leek soup. Even got an immersion blender for it!

After I'll probz hang around and play Stardew Valley while the wife watches Real World reruns. Good rainy day