Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

you should change your name to triple h because putting your own name in a thread is the kind of tryhard poo poo that’s right up his street

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Blast Fantasto posted:

I mean the MAGA UFC fighter got his face caved in last night, so that was an enjoyable proxy.
now for the MAGA bellator fighter

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

gently caress ice

both the state-sponsored terrorists, and the patch I hit on my bike this morning

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

WWDITS is the lightest-hearted “black” comedy I’ve ever seen. It’s great.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

rgl wasn't given a perma iirc, they can buy their account back

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

new vegas is my favourite game ever

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

new vegas is insanely well made for a game that was done in 18 months, but it is still a game that was done in 18 months

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The Outer Worlds 2 is definitely going to be the best game of the next decade imo

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

I'm blessed to be one of those people who doesn't suffer from depression, but I have several friends who do, and as others have mentioned in this thread the number one thing that seems to vastly improve their lives is :therapy:
therapy is what does the best for my gf, followed by dog ownership, followed by medication. all have had their place over the last 12 years

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

ChrisBTY posted:

Therapy helps, Kitteh helps, supportive family and friends helps.
But I think what I really need is hope for the future.
we're all out of that, but we can offer dank memes

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Skyrim but with the guild quest lines of Oblivion would be a great game. All the guilds in Skyrim was like do 5 quests and now you’re the boss. You could become the most powerful person in all spheres of society in like a week of in-game time

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

the best thing about star wars is a couple of board games (rebellion, imperial assault) and video games (kotor 2, jedi academy)

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Seams posted:

rebellion owned
i really love the tension of knowing your dickhead idiot imperial playing friend can win at almost any point through blind luck

treasure island is gr8 for that too if you want a similar experience in a group

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Somehow everyone at work has failed to notice how lazy and incompetent I am, and I’ve been promoted :hellyeah: also a bunch of people when they were congratulating me were like “weren’t you a senior already :confused:” so ive really pulled the wool over these folks eyes lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i haven’t seen that movie but the book was good

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

they should keep alternating between rian and jj and really plumb the depths of pettiness

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MJeff posted:

By Episode 11, Rose does nothing but walk headfirst into a wall and piss herself. By Episode 12, she's surpassed everybody else to become the main character and she's a Force God that's strong enough to destroy the new planet killing superweapon The Galaxy Fucker 7000 with her amazing rose-colored lightsaber.
book it coward bob

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

cats is definitely some free tickets must-see

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I had a big old grin the entire time Knives Out was on, probably from the moment it cut from JLC saying she’s not stupid enough to start trash-talking her sibling, to Don Johnson doing exactly that

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

cats2k20

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Honestly at this point I’m half convinced they realised it was a turd months ago and decided that going full Producers was the only way to sell tickets

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

what's maligno

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Cloverfield was good

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Lamuella posted:

I enjoyed Super 8.
oh yeah same actually

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

the only mi ive seen is 2 and it loving sucked

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

has anyone said harry potterf yet

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

yorkshire puddings are one of those things where the frozen ones are good enough i don’t see the point in making my own

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

why was a cop at her house

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

:sever:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The protag looks like the most boring-rear end white dude

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

treasure island is a fun board game if you like lying to your friends and loved ones

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I just saw little women and Beth got me worse than i thought she would :cry:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i can’t put why into words, but the david copperfield trailer is peak 2019 aesthetic

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

It’s weird and stupid that animation is considered a genre
it’s to separate it from proper films while letting the manchildren down gently

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Knives Out was a fun modern take on a really old-school genre and I can’t remember the last time I was just so happy watching a movie

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Happy New Year to my wrestlepals out East

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I picked up Original Sin 2 in the steam sale. I am really bad at tactical rpgs so probably a waste of money lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Stone Pitbull 141 posted:

Was heart palpitations. Hospital Said that my heart and bloodwork came back clean so it's not an immediate threat. (No abnormalities in my heart.)

Was advised to restrict caffeine and other stimulants.

Gonna sleep while watching JJSB1, haven't seen it yet.
heart palpitations loving suck. i’ve had them on and off for a few years. you do kinda get less alarmed by them though, at least.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

goonspeed my friend. i quit smoking about 12 years ago and im glad i did. used to still have an occasional one while drinking but don’t have any smoker friends anymore so that’s not a problem anymore either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Is TaleSpin on D+?