Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

I’m about to eat poo poo for being a dumb mark so I want to take this last post to say rarity #1 suck eggs losers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

dog posting???

have some dog butt

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

NienNunb posted:

It’s NYE post your worst, funniest drinking experience.

I once drank 11 shots of SoCo in under an hour while playing Kings and vomited all over myself at a Christmas Eve party.

i woke up in a bush outside of the lovely bar outside my college, there were lots of facebooks pics of me the next day ((i should stop drinking))

i apparently made everyone including my closest friends extremely mad

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

yea ok posted:

it shocks you

i like anime a lot but i never even tried eva at all for some reason, im in my 30s now should i just do it or would i not get it because im not a sad teenager now

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

yea ok posted:

just do it. i mean this in a nice way but you're a goon in 2021 i think eva will still resonate with you, as it did does and continues to with me

idk why i never did, it always seemed like something i would like since gits sac is like top 3 favorite shows ever for me, but this year has to be the year, im gonna be an eva nerd now

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

That DICK! posted:

my worst NYE experience was doing acid & shrooms & going to a butthole surfers concert with my friend in NYC and i lost sight of him immediately and throughout the entire show on a projector behind the band was a 30-second clip on loop of horrible horror movie kills, a woman's head being split by an axe, that one guy's head exploding etc. 3 hours this poo poo! alone! didn't even care for butthole surfers, really! and then we missed our train back it was the last train oh lord.what a ordeal.

this doesnt have anything to do with the topic but it reminded me of when i saw diarrhea planet live in the smallest loving closet of a venue called Slims in Raleigh, there was this kid in a wheelchair going so hard in the front of the 1" tall stage that someone did a full front flip over him into his chair and knocked him out of his chair and we all helped him up, also someone did a dive into the guitarist mid set

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

I used to work with their old drummer, cool guy

If all their sets were that crazy, I get why they broke up, their energy was too powerful

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Dangerous Person posted:

Play Neon White

someone told me there are red medals for going even faster and it hosed my whole day up

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Bluedeanie posted:

MvC2 is an all time great soundtrack. Shame I suck poo poo at it and most other fighting games. Why are there two Wolverines??? Knock that poo poo off Capcom

marvel made them do it because wolverine was is and will be a top 5 most popular character forever for them

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Bluedeanie posted:

That makes sense, but why are there 23 Kens and Ryuses? Cant blame Marvel for that

well that's just because Dudes Rock

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

him cyclops and jean were in a polycule at the start of hickmans run which rocked but i haven't kept up with american comics in years at this point

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Ewan-related, I remember going in to see T2: Trainspotting thinking it would be a pointless sequel but I still think about it to this day, it’s so good

what a crazy good sequel that turned out to be

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

what's wrong with krang

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

beatles had like 2 good albums, bob dylan is a good writer but man i cant listen to his poo poo

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

NienNunb posted:

First Shard’s kid is on here now my dad has made an account, smdh

does your dad love black sabbath because they're way fuckin better

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i now re-hate all those lovely radio songs from my youth i just listened to again, thanks

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i only know mareo through the AppStore and habenwritterna Which’s

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

it is officially cook-out watermelon milk shake season

gently caress yea

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Critical posted:

As smoothly as can be expected! Kinda sore but percs are helping.

im thinkin about your dick in this trying time, bud

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

NienNunb posted:

We’ve moved on. Who do you think is in the truck?

???? cavauro said its him so

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

maybe clean your toilets, jeez

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Cavauro posted:

to me dirty tiolet implied that it had been used and not yet flushed before i had to get the pill out. not that i went into the teolet room and dropped it into a filthy little pipe. sorry

you should not eat the poop pill

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

cav when he saw his pill fell in his toilet

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

the ending was real weird

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Mike’s Carolina #6 Mop ‘n Slop

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i got Prey since it was 10 bones on the steam sale for that and the dlc and my friend also rec'd it years ago and no one else in the group chat listened to him, but the intro is very tight

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

my brother was big into kevin smith so i think i've seen all of them up to like clerks 2

selma hayek was peak hot in dogma

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Shard posted:

Watch out for the bullets. They are Max's only weakness. Well that and dark haired women

id say maybe also crippling opiate addiction

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i played and beat max Payne 3 and I don’t remember a single thing about it other than the soundtrack and that he was fat and bald

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

That DICK! posted:

i just found out ladybugs in the UK are called ladybirds. honestly, can those stupid fuckers do anything right? why do they have to be so difficult about everything?

so what was the rodney dangerfield movie about girls youth league soccer called over there

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Shard posted:

Ladybirds

so then what was the 2017 coming of age comedy drama written and directed by greta gerwig called over there!??

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Cavauro posted:

i'm going to play triangle strategy after i buy it. just played the demo so far. might buy it tomorrow or next day

it’s good, to me

that is to say I am enjoying it

e: terrible name for a video game, though

boxcarhobo fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Jul 10, 2022

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

do you think you would like diving around and over poo poo in slow motion firing two thousand bullets into a couple of guys in a room and doing that a bunch of times per level

it absolutely rocks

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Cavauro posted:

those platforming sections are good if you used the kung fu mod where you do a front flip every time you jump. pc gaming

drat i hadn’t thought about the kung fu mod in probably 10+ years

im thinking about it now and saying “haha, sick, hell yea” to myself

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Cavauro posted:

i bought triangle game. imported my demo save. i chose to go visit aesfrost by the way. that's the first big choice you make i suppose. i like cold lands and cold hearts. gently caress You

i went to desert land, those people are assholes

im not past chapter 7 though so no spoilers

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

doug funny was a weak rear end little nerd and skeeter was 10x cooler, dont know why he hung out with that dork

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

eat poo poo @ the mets forever go braves and no i'm not going to be looking at the score right now

e: i'm sorry that was overly negative it's fine to like the mets

e2: i looked at the score, gently caress u guys

boxcarhobo fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Jul 13, 2022

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

yea ok posted:

More like crimes of the suture. (surgery reference) Kristen stewart playing weirdos is my i'm here for it moment of the week.

what was last week's im here for it moment of the week, i missed it

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

this guy is cool and also a pervert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

buy a gamecube and play twin snakes, as hideo intended