Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
The MAGA backyard fighter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Can I talk about Great British Bake Off in here? I started watching it and I'm very upset that Jordan didn't make it to the end.

Also I watched the new holiday season of Nailed It and the episode with Jillian Bell was easily my favorite for a while.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Jerusalem posted:

Is this the show where the hosts will start copiously swearing on camera if one of the contestants has a breakdown, because they know that way the footage can't be exploited to be used in the show? Because I remember reading that about some British cooking show and I think it's just wonderful :)

That's it. I went on a binge of Hell's Kitchen so let me tell you a show where everyone hugs at the end is some fuckin whiplash.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I hope it they make a Gremlins 3 it doesn't soil the good name of Gremlins 2.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Mr. Nancy rules even though he wasn't a GIANT part of the original book. They still should have kept him and given him a big part because hell he's so good at it.

Also yeah What We Do In The Shadows show was very good. I also want to eat pizza with them.

Jerusalem posted:

One of the other vampires in an episode just randomly being Batista because he happened to be in town that day and thought it would be fun was the best.

The reveal of all the vampires was so god damned good. Kristen Schaal was incredible in that but it goes without saying.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Blast Fantasto posted:

Instead of this thread being named after a specific user, can we have it renamed to The Best Ever General Thread Out of Ringsports

It's named after the wrestler.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
The worst dream is when I'm eating a big bag of Halloween candy and when I wake up all my Halloween candy is gone.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
The worst dream is when you buy something cool and then you wake up and it turns out it isn't real. One day I'll have a massage chair toilet.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
The best game of the decade was clearly Genital Jousting.

Honestly though I think the game I had the most fun with in a long time was Human: Fall Flat in coop.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Mount Your Friends for game of the decade

You could take your own picture and put it on your muscle man which made that game especially enjoyable for us.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
You can't even call Sears anymore. If you call them and ask for an air conditioner they just tell you they hope you die from the heat and slam the phone into the trash.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Endless Mike posted:

I got the bug where a companion will randomly permanently die in your ship. Thankfully I had a save only a few minute before it happened so I was able to recover.

They tracked it down and it turned out if you got into a conversation while your companion was climbing a ladder they would just continue climbing forever until you stopped talking. Then they would plummet.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I'm really struggling here guys.

Basically I was/am really self conscious about how expensive my laptop is gonna be. My parents have made me feel like money is scarce enough that it's in my head (even though I'd be looking for the machine to last me a long time and obviously I'd be using it a fuckton). I know that we're not that hard up for money for like a lot lot of reasons I won't get into because I think it's inappropriate and tacky but just trust me.

I just feel awful because I feel like I don't deserve it and like I'm imposing. It makes me feel like a piece of poo poo who is draining on them even though logically I know I'm not. I don't like it.

To clarify my parents need to pay for it because I'm not legally allowed to have that much money in assets in my bank account. America gently caress yeah. But I pay rent every month to help my parents out since I live at home in case anyone forgot my situation there.

You could try to explain to them but from what I have heard parents just wouldn't understand.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
A lady and I broke up after dating for a long while like two years ago and I was all "I been in relationships forever I'm gonna be single for a while" and then I haven't really had anything other than a few dates since and I'm super happy all the time so that's the story of how I became a volcel.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Jerusalem posted:

I saw the new Star Wars.

I really didn't like it at all :smith:

Should have seen Cats.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

yea ok posted:

decided to impulse meet up with soemone from a sex app tonight. i'm ready to die.

I'm not sure how sex works but I don't think that's right unless you're a mantis of some type?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
The best Christmas movie is Gremlins and the best New Years movie is Gremlins 2.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Anakin turned to the dark side in order to get out of the desert, something everyone in Arizona is willing to do.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I watched Sack Lunch Bunch finally and it's very good.

I tried talking about it in the Raw thread but everyone there just seemed sad.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

WatermelonGun posted:

it was hilarious and i generally dislike mulaney’s poo poo (it’s his voice)

I mean, Mr. Music makes up for a ton of it. And Girl Talk With Richard Kind which it extremely my poo poo as far as comedy goes.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Jerusalem posted:

The Newspaper Spider-Man thread is a wholesome bastion of joy and incredulity over our wonderful, stupid hero Kota IbushiPeter Parker.

This is correct. They're currently doing a story where Namor is hassling a bunch of people trying to enjoy a cruise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm looking to buy a new face mask that's got some type of fun design or whatever on it and cruising etsy is a crap shoot because I also want to buy one from someone who is a small seller and not just a storefront for some big t shirt printing press company or whatever. Anyone got any good ones?