Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Chillin. Waiting for the CVS to be clear and get whatever's left. Hey little kitty you look delicious. Hey Mr. Squirrel what's for dinner You are? OK. Yo buddy get on the loving ground and give me all your supplies before I blow your brains out. Peace, brother. (Get's enslaved by roaming gangs)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Blistex posted:

Day 10945: "I have a rash around my "bathing-suit area"

If SHTF in Phucket the whole landscape will be covered in discarded flip flops.

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Telebite posted:

The Bloak as Got on Top of Aunty

Every body knows Aunty. Stoan boans and iron tits and teef be twean her legs plus she has a iron willy for the ladys it gets red hot. When your time comes you have to do the juicy with her like it or not. She rides a girt big rat with red eyes it can see in the dark and it can smel whos ready for Aunty. Even if they dont know it ther selfs the rat can smel if theyre ready.

.ect..........

Hagman Hogman big or small
Thats the end Ive tol it all

Thank you Aunty. Does the prosecution wish to question this witness?

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Walking backwards, making GBS threads. Throwing seeds into the poo poo. Take 3 steps back. The seeds have fully sprouted and you see stalks bearing mature corn. Take a poo poo. Take a step back. Throw seeds down. Take three steps back. Full grown watermelons appear before you. Eat some eggs. Take a step back. Groan and push. Take a poo poo. Take three steps back. A flock of chickens mill around in front of you. Instant farm from your rear end.

This is what you dream about as the godless hordes violate you over and over, choking with the chain around your neck. You're next in the fire. Power in numbers and tribal warfare. The chieftain stands up and the climax of the orgy and proclaims, "I'm gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!"