Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Generators shut down today, way ahead of schedule. While I knew the temperature systems of my massive, 1000sqft freezer would be high, I must have miscalculated. As it is, my 1-year supply of beef cuts will have only lasted me 3 months. Should I have listened to those soyboys who told me to stockpile dry beans and grains, instead of energy-intensive, calorie-inefficient foods like beef, pork, and bacon? No. America will not be rebuilt with beans and rice.

My only goal now is to keep the emergency generator alive as long as possible, so at least my chest freezer of bull semen stays fresh. I will repopulate the herds, God as my witness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

I'm sorry, but what is your goddamn point?? We wouldn't be posting here if we all hadn't survived Y2K, so I think it's safe to say that all our preparations paid the gently caress off!

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Oh have we?

You fool!! The next Y2K could be just around the corner!!

I apologize for my strong and aggressive reaction earlier. While I have fortified my bunker, I have yet to fortify the weakest chink in my armor: my egotistic inability to accept any criticism, real or imagined, about the things that I think are important. As my therapist keeps reminding me, it doesn't matter how much peanut butter powder I stockpile to keep my body healthy, if I don't also stockpile self-esteem too I'll never be happy.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

It's been 300 years since the collapse, and while I am long dead, my benign, smiling face beams over thousands of monk-like figures in hundreds of monastery-like spaces as a statue in the place of veneration. Were I alive to see it, I would be proud of the legacy I have left for the world as armies of scribes meticulously create exact and illuminated replicas of my manga collection that the world may always know true beauty.

Deeper in the larger compounds, a secret society, the Ahegao, labor under my private directive that my yaoi collection also be allowed to live on.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

The anime golden age doesn't last, however. Based on erotic vore doodles of Chi-Chi eating Goku and Vegeta I thought I had burned but discovered in old notebooks, and schism in the Church is created that never heals. The Ahegao and the Vore squabble, bicker, and war endlessly, and over the centuries entire cultures define themselves based on their association to one theological position or another on the topic of the most divine way to express sexual lust. In a thousand years, the nukes fall again, and humankind's final historian, dying from starvation, concludes that the root cause of our extinction can be traced back to those fateful scribbles, drawn in a prehistoric age of man.