Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

BisbyWorl posted:

He should show up like Thanatos for a little friendly competition, then instantly die as soon as it finishes.

Zagreus as a summon would be amazing, he turns up and sprints around the level killing poo poo for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Terper posted:

Hades 2: Lades

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

MikeJF posted:

Personally, my Hades strategy was Always Be Dashing and Always Be Punching.

:hmmyes:

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

in the depths on the Underworld, born and raised,
in a palace is where he spent most of his days

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

NoMas posted:

please change the thread name back, this is NOT Hades 2

not with that attitude it's not

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

I've never played Hades using mouse/keyboard. I'm on PC.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

I'm going to spam the dash and attack buttons as God Zeus intended and when I remember I'll throw out some casts, and all of that is far easier to do with a controller

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

his only weakness: his complete inability to say "mate" in a natural sounding way

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

To clarify, I think his performance is excellent, it's just that every time he says "mate" it's like he's biting off the word. It's hard to describe.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

I'd like a little more enemy variety as well, get a little crazier with them

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

A couple of weeks ago I finished a run where I finally maxed out the relationships and I can't imagine grinding past that.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

From: https://bsky.app/profile/chlowski.bsky.social/post/3kipurjtfzk2v

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

I will never leave my first love, the Fists with Magnetic Cutter. the "Cmere, now gently caress off, now cmere" loop is so satisfying, especially when you pair it with some Poseidon boons that add knockback. Enemies pinballing everywhere.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

My first "lol" run was when I somehow ended up with almost all of the Demeter boons, including the "if everything is chilled they decay" one. It didn't feel all that powerful up until Hades, who just loving died. Literally everything on screen was freezing to death at all times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

I'm torn because I really want to play Hades 2 but on the other hand, I want to play it as a finished product. I think I'm happy to wait.