Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Do I need to be using a pact of punishment for Charon's boss fight to be an option?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Kazzah posted:

Are you, by any chance, avoiding the store so you can maximise your wealth when you are inevitably forced to go there?

Sometimes, now that you mention it

Mr.Acula fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Apr 5, 2023

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

They're waiting on me to beat 32 heat

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

I lose track of my cursor constantly and yes ive tried checking the option for that and it didnt really make any difference

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

I enjoyed the sex orgy with Meg and Than

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

The problem with playing on a PC is that I can't hold it up to my face

Why not?

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

for my 32 heat run, i just used hestia with aphro attack

start the run with the rose and restart if you dont end up with an attack boon. make sure you DONT pick privileged status on the mirror, since that is boon and god dependent, and then just farm out as many poms as possible on the attack. Get lucky enough and you will end up doing +1k damage per shot and coast to an easy W

Quoting this so i remember to try this when I get home.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

finally caught a sturgeon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

32 heat is so hard :negative: