Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
https://twitter.com/SupergiantGames/status/1781382836123275312

Second wave of invites for the technical test went out yesterday, check Steam!

I got in this wave and spent a couple hours just trying to experience as much of it as possible. Won't go into any details for those that are avoiding spoilers, but I can confidently say it is absolutely fantastic and the level of polish so far is just as good as Hades 1. Music is top-notch as always and the remixes of the previous game's tracks are a treat.

Owl at Home posted:

I'm missing the strong spot black shadows and thick linework in the character art from the first game. It was such a fresh and unique look, the Hades 2 designs are nice, but they almost seem a little... toned down? If this is how the character art is going to look I'll get used to it, but I really hope they're just unfinished.

I feel the same way, especially with the new portraits for some of the returning gods. They're still great but IMO don't hit the same way their Hades 1 portraits did. Hoping they'll get touched up at some point before the full launch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU