Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

Wittgen posted:

Artemis is my absolute favorite of the Hades 1 pantheon and I really hope she is in Hades 2.

It is a true joy to swing a huge sword around and then scream " big crits" IRL as four digit numbers pop up over your enemy's corpses.

Arthur is my favorite weapon and it's hilarious just how much deadlier it gets with her buff on attack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Try Arthur with Artemis on Attack sometime.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Klyith posted:

I don't the unlock phrases are actually RNG.

I waited for at least 25 runs after getting 5 blood put in my sword for Nyx to finally give me the code. Most of the time she was talking to someone else. Hell, the companion trophy was my last one because Achilles talks so much. One of the last things he talked to me about was checking the Codex, I remember that specifically.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

I did it on ps5 and ps4 with Arthur aspect, you can start up attacks and dodge to gain a lot of range with your attack chains. I slipped up with bow and fists before, too

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

I'm still in it for day 1 EA to get my fixing. I don't think I'll burn out by the time the real deal hits.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Hades 2 EA is a big part of why I grabbed a steam deck (though there's plenty of other poo poo to love about it!) and this is the best news.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

^burtle posted:

EA just dropped??

Wow I thought this was lame bait, thank you

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Wait how long has it been up?

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

ImpAtom posted:

I got early access for a preview/review thing.

Yeah I had a feeling because it was so quiet till now.

Early access for early access, huh

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

ImpAtom posted:

They, pretty understandably, have a lot of confidence in this early access. It's not feature complete but it's probably the most fully featured Early Access release I've seen.

Hell, I'd have grabbed it no matter how far along it was but that's great to hear.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

HadEAs II

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

I really like Demeter + Omega Cast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Riven posted:

I think my issue is enemies in general, but especially the bosses, just have way too many hit points.

I've only gotten as far as boss 2 3 times but I think 20% less health would be nice for that fight at least. Hecate doesn't feel too tanky