Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tellaris
Dec 23, 2005

Cat On Rope Entertainment: Random comments since 2004

Zeus gets bonkers good on things that hit fast with low damage since he adds flat damage. His bolts on strong attack make the bow spread go from 10 damage per arrow to 60 damage per arrow, which melts stuff real good. If you get his legendary boon, all bolt attacks add an additional explosion which gets real goofy real fast. The rifle with all the zeus upgrades will literally kill everything short of a boss before it can walk to you. Its nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tellaris
Dec 23, 2005

Sad to report that the shotgun upgrade only procs Zeus chain lightning once. I thought that combo was going to be way grosser than it ended up.

Tellaris
Dec 23, 2005

I just had a run with the bow where chaos gave me two attack +60% boons, I got the auto-fire upgrade and the sniper upgrade, and an epic athena attack up, and was capping people for 350 at the end game. Still almost died when I ran into the boss satyr who spams needles at you and can chunk the poo poo out of you super fast.

Tellaris
Dec 23, 2005

The worst wrath is Athena when there are shield bearers present. Enjoy probably dying to those fuckers.

Tellaris
Dec 23, 2005

I love the quip Zag can say at the final boss, something along the lines of Why don't you just burn that red cloak of yours now, where are you keeping all of those anyway?