Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
i finally got my first clear around attempt 55, which is kind of embarrassing but whatever. Did it with the fists.

i thought for sure my run was gonna end in failure when my ONLY OPTION for my first boon was loving Legendary +20% chance to fish per chamber. lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
i like poseidon special with magnetic cutter

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
just lost my 7th win by one hit. i literally stood up from the couch in shock

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Had a disgusting run with demeter fists yesterday. Had poseidon dash breaking wave+typhoons fury with 4 dashes, all boons are epic, -45% dmg weak on flourish, 7.5% chance to crit on all fully hangover afflicted enemies, artemis call....

I basically just dashed knocked everything around while mincing it with the fists until whatever i was fighting died. I think I killed austeris and theseus from both half health to both dead in less than 25 seconds.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
"relatively" doing a LOT of work there

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Recognized Amelia Taylor as Hectate, simply off the AUTHORITY of her voice

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Panfilo posted:

Was she the blacksmith in the Madalorian? Because her voice reminds me of it.
"Death to Chronos"
"This is the way"

I'm not sure, but she's the narrator in Baldur's Gate 3

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
staff reminds me of d3 monk on release with the astral arms

and the giant axe FUCKS

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
if anyone wants to pause during that and you MUST you can do that with this, too https://github.com/Merrit/nyrna

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I had a staff with 2x attack and like 80% faster attack and no omega and it was shredding fools

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Vintersorg posted:

Had a really good run going then when I took the "axe attacks are always the last one" it bugged out and Mel just kept jumping but not attacking. :lol: Could do a dash attack but nothing else. Only specials and Q cast worked. Dead.

Still love the car game.

Yeah if you took "final hit of axe hits harder but costs mana" AND "you only do final hit" you're hosed, it sucks