Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Tired Moritz posted:

God Mode but it just deletes poison as an effect

Can I get an amen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
*dusa doing the Carlton"

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Poopy Palpy posted:

Happy to see that people who are so good at the game they achieve the impossible also stand in the lava in asphodel like a dumbass.

I hated watching that part

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I'm korbkobbed

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

mcmagic posted:

It could be like.... years.... to go from EA on Steam to Switch or PS5 releases, right?

Probably depends on how busted it is. I figure supergiant has a pretty good development pipeline at this point. But who knows what new poo poo they're throwing into Hades 2.

I bet 8-12 months.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

What's crazy is that the first time you swim in the money pool is really only the beginning of the story

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

ImpAtom posted:

Darkness
No parents
Continued darkness
The opposite of light
Black hole
Curtains drawn
In the basement
Middle of the night
Blacked-out windows

Gray walls, impenetrable steel. Suffocation! Condemnation! Little hands groping in subterranean uncertainty. Mommy? Daddy? Am I dead? Nay! Nay! Reborn into purifying fluorescence!

A face emerges, strong and male. Father to me? Father to all! Overseeing our lives, our eternities. Harshness of discipline. Harshness of love. Obedience my savior!

Larva to pupa, pupa to worker. Buzz, buzz! One with the steel honeycomb. 10 lies within the 101, significant at last. Till gray seeps from walls to hair, to soul. Then, eternal slumber, the sweet sleep of incineration.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Recommend a thread name change now that EA is out

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Hades 2: Early Access - Death to Balatro

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

The music in this game!!!!!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

The arcana that slows everything while you channel gives you such an interesting strategic break to look around and plan your next move. Really feels good. Kind of reminds me of the time slow when you're aiming a bow in the air in botw/totk.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Muttering Death to Chronos to myself on the way into the office today

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Rev. Melchisedech Howler posted:

What am I missing with the daggers special attack? Regardless of which boons or hammers I add to it, it won't not be poo poo.

Can it shotgun if you're close to a big guy? I think it might.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Question: is there a way to unlock a way to swap out trinkets between bosses ..? Or is that just gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Caidin posted:

That upgrade and so many like it are all in the cauldron eventually.

07 death to Chronos