Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

Game is good. It is great at scratching the one more run itch.

Styg blade feels best atm, by a lot. Put the first titan blood into the assault rifle thinking I could easily get more. Welp!

The keepsake that gives 4% chance at food is much more useful than the percentage suggests. Lots of pots to smash.

I've yet to see decent money drop from pots tho and I have the renovstion upgrade for it.

Best upgrades Ive seen so far:
Attack upgrade from aphrodite. A ton of extra damage.
Special upgrade from Athena. Deflecting is so good.
Homing arrows from Artemis.
Afterparty from Drunk God. Once your hp is in order this thing saves runs.
Daedalus hammers by default. There don't seem to be bad choices.

I need to stop mainlining the sword but its too good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Rail with infinite mag and artemis homing missiles is really good yeah.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Grah. Just gotten the upgrade that boosts damage on baddies aflicted by multiple curses and of course in the runs that follow I only find one per run somehow.

I keep trying the other weapons but good ol Styg feels best for some reason.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

:laffo: So on my last win I think the (current) last boss made a cheeky comment that basically said "well if more people bought the game / we had more manpower/money the whole game would've been finished already" .

I've only had a few wins but did quite a few runs and I've yet to unlock my LT trigger skill. I guess I just have to talk to people and hand them more booze?

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Just stop watching the streams for a bit!

The next major update should be within the month. The games structure is in place from a to z. They're still adding things like an actual ending(past the current final boss the game ends rather abruptly), we're getting another weapon and a new deity with their set of boons. So almost fully done? Actual release date is not yet know iirc.