Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
iphone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
oh thought we were talking about any decade

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

iphone 5

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

r u ready to WALK posted:

The one on the left has about the same footprint as an iphone excess max

in it, voted 4

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

rotor posted:

the best laptop was the 12" powerbook

yeah for freaking ants

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

it’s whatever one killed Steve jobs, who died in 2011.

i think that was mangosteens op

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

a bold gambit

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Captain Foo posted:

pre:
         \   ^__^ 
          \  (oo)\_______
             (__)\       )\/\
                 ||----w |
                 ||     ||

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Doc Block posted:

LOL that Apple gave me an AppleTV for $1 because I had made a lovely meme app for iPhone.

your the dude that made safari? dang.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

rotor posted:

pre:
          \  (oo)\_______
             (__)\       )\/\
                 ||----w |
                 ||     ||

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

linking me to a thread i cant post in (i definitely tried)?

this kills the beep

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

amigar
amigo
amiga
amigas
amigamos
amigan

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

akadajet posted:

it's amiga, which means "my only female friend"

hello mother, my old friend;
i've come for tendies yet again.

because 'til noon i've been sleeping;
anime torrents needed seeding.

and in the session, of warcraft that i played;
the guild did raid.

within the dark-ened basement...

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

saint nicholOS

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Doc Block posted:

St GNUcleus comes down the chimney and eats the toe gunk of naughty children

omg :barf:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:thunk:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

more like DINK bad. am i right single folks and fellow parents!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

”this one” lol!