Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

akadajet posted:

posting from my right now, op. it's good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

theadder posted:

prob true tho

i don’t know if most people
who talk about this really think about how bad it would be getting your shaft ripped a new one by some case brackets. computers aren’t designed to be safe to have sex with

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
my dad has an all in one and it was ok when he got it but windows forcing updates on him has left it very grim indeed

I suppose an SSD upgrade would make a world of difference but gently caress the time spent reinstalling windows etc

he was complaining that his chrome icon disappeared from the desktop.: i tried to find it on the start menu and use that to create a new shortcut but new menu doesn’t act as explorer as in gives you program icons etc. lame. he’ll just have to tolerate having it pinned to the taskbar :rolleyes:🙄 as if that wasn’t fine before