Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
unironic answer: 2015 rmbp

comedy answer: 2016+ rmbp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i had my work 2016 in a loving pelican case with padding on six sides and checked it. during transit, the R key came off and got wedged between the touchbar + screen and broke the latter.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

where do you shovel the coal in

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

rotor posted:

each and every one of you would wait in line to buy a coal-powered phone, don't even try to tell me you wouldn't

you make sixteen posts
what do you get
Six hours of probation on the inter-net
Saint Lowtax don't you call me cause i can't go
I owe my soul to the SA merch store

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Salt Fish posted:

My PC wins. It has an optane pci nvme and a raid 10 of platter drives. I overclocked it to 5ghz and everything is water cooled. It has 3 sound cards. I like it and it runs better than any of these other computers.

source your quotes

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Poopernickel posted:

oh cool, so now we combine the legendary reliability of commodity electronics with that of an aquarium pump

nobody that watercools their computer cares about reliability op

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

evergreen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Caithness posted:

my refurbished 2017 13” without a touchbar was just delivered, how screwed am I?

keyboard's still bad. get an external.