Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Flying Twybil
Oct 20, 2019

So what? You can't prove I posted that.

placid saviour posted:

What the gently caress?

how

why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Flying Twybil
Oct 20, 2019

Rosalie_A posted:

The home of Marf Santangelo, Zack, and Holy.

Never forget.

I thought that imploded due to a disruption in the time continuum that it caused itself, starting with Iodem and ending nowhere due to the loop.

FEDDOP was... a thing. This is...a thing too.

With that logic, I suggest that BEEFLORD takes his Super Jump and...super!

The Flying Twybil
Oct 20, 2019

I, uh... okay.

...That's about all I can say. This thing is simply bewildering.

The Flying Twybil
Oct 20, 2019

FeyerbrandX posted:

The main villain pulls a Captain Ginyu swap but you don't get any playable section saying why he's bad. you only learn that when you get a clone body back and then he exposits at you that he's your dad mind controlled and transformed into your worst nightmare by a computer running all of history... really badly.

Yep, that's most of Chrono Cross's story right there. The only part that's missing is the gigantic plot dump at the end that really doesn't tell you anything. Or so I've heard, at least.

Regarding this thing the thread's focused on...I guess it's nice that it's actually completed and doesn't resulting in a time loop? Maybe?

...I really still don't know what I'm looking at here. I can probably sum it up better by just echoing this:

placid saviour posted:

What the gently caress?

The Flying Twybil
Oct 20, 2019

Well... huh. I guess that's it. It was a bizarre, but fun ride- thanks for the LP! I most definitely would've never known this existed otherwise.

I've gotta ask: is anyone going to order the pizza? I'm getting hungry here.