Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

RandomBlue posted:

Not gonna lie, all those donations are me, I'm very generous. You're welcome America.

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I went through pretty much this same thing a few months ago, and good lord it sucks. Threw in $20.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Another cspam success story

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

if you think about it smarxist is basically a landlord now, extracting my labor

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

...is 3 months down payment normal?

Good luck, goon.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
one thing, i'd make sure all these donations came in through the US if you're going to use it as bridge to a direct political donation. i'm not a lawyer or an expert on campaign financing but i know there's restrictions there.

hang in there smarxist & good job c-spam. down with landlords.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

RandomBlue posted:

Not gonna lie, all those donations are me, I'm very generous. You're welcome America.

ty doggo & god bless

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Good luck, goon.

it is when you're poor and renting from low class joints, sucks

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
test

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Good luck, goon.

america.txt

tbf it's more common to have to put down deposit + first + last months rent. 3 months seems a little out of normal but not uncommon for flakier-but-urban american cities, especially poorer parts.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
you already met your goal and I am mostly broke but here's 5 dollary-doos

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
and I will ABSOLUTELY take that solidarity tag

Altimeter
Sep 10, 2003

Peanut President posted:

and I will ABSOLUTELY take that solidarity tag

same and same

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I hope the guy who donated a grand actually donated a grand.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

I said this a couple weeks ago bu goons are genuinely the best people on the internet

They're also the worst

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

CSPAM mutual aid success story

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

:3: good stuff goons. Smarxist, you're a bit over your goal. You need cushion or are you all set?

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
That solidarity tag is awesome.

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost
I would in fact like that gang tag added to my collection, because it rules

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Eat This Glob posted:

:3: good stuff goons. Smarxist, you're a bit over your goal. You need cushion or are you all set?

Yeah this is really great to see.

And from experience, whether he thinks he needs a cushion, he needs a cushion.

(Oh and I would love that Solidarity gang tag, was in a rush before)

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
oh yeah i donated and id like the gangtag to replace the one i have thanks in advance

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Eat This Glob posted:

i am 5x5, thank you for asking, i just started the withdrawal process and will close it down i guess after the money deposits, i dunno how these things work

i've had this gnawing in my guts since 11/30 when the landlord called to say he was "exercising his option to not renew"

i was starting to worry about it with how UP my rear end this guy was, i must have talked to him like 12 times in the first 2 months, he called about dumb poo poo and kept sending photos of poo poo outside he wanted me to clean up, a lot of it not even my bullshit lmfao

literally the wind knocked over a garbage can and a bag rolled out, so the upstairs neighbor took a photo and sent it to him and he sent it to me like "what's going on here?"

eat my aaaaaaaassssss you crazy gently caress your rent is paid gently caress offfffffffff

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

smarxist posted:

i am 5x5, thank you for asking, i just started the withdrawal process and will close it down i guess after the money deposits, i dunno how these things work

too late, i just gave you :tenbux: x3. docbeard noting that having a cushion sure beats not having one. Knowing it's going to a good person and later to good people, happy to chip in. glad this worked out so quickly!

i also couldn't pass up a burning cop car gang tag, so lol I'll take that too

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

smarxist posted:

i've had this gnawing in my guts since 11/30 when the landlord called to say he was "exercising his option to not renew"

i was starting to worry about it with how UP my rear end this guy was, i must have talked to him like 12 times in the first 2 months, he called about dumb poo poo and kept sending photos of poo poo outside he wanted me to clean up, a lot of it not even my bullshit lmfao

literally the wind knocked over a garbage can and a bag rolled out, so the upstairs neighbor took a photo and sent it to him and he sent it to me like "what's going on here?"

eat my aaaaaaaassssss you crazy gently caress your rent is paid gently caress offfffffffff

Landlords are basically like having a crazy stalker.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

etalian posted:

Landlords are basically like having a crazy stalker.

seriously. my new place is a complex with a soulless corp at the helm and i'll probably never hear from them. i'd way rather live in a section 8 tenement with maintenance issues than someone's loving "income property" ever again

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

smarxist posted:

I'm glad this worked out so well and hope you're shifting into something a lot better

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Hey I just got off work and was gunna give money to this and it's already over? Can I still give you :10bux: and get the gang tag? I hate the police and it would look really good with my current gang tang and I would get a stat boost since they are both flame types.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I'll distribute the gang tag when it's hosted and ready.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

It still let me do :10bux: :dealwithit:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Everyone who indicated that they wanted:

has a request in the mod queue.

If you didn't explicitly say you want it, but you do want it, please tell me either in this thread, through PM, or DM on twitter (@perennialfuckup, DMs are open).

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Nichael posted:

If you didn't explicitly say you want it, but you do want it, please tell me either in this thread, through PM, or DM on twitter (@perennialfuckup, DMs are open).

I wasn't explicit but yeah please hook me up

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Chard posted:

I wasn't explicit but yeah please hook me up

done.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Nichael posted:

hit me, replace the AOC banner if there's no more room

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Buck Wildman posted:

hit me, replace the AOC banner if there's no more room

done

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Nichael posted:

Hi, I would like the gang tag if you havent queued it up for me if there's room

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Eat This Glob posted:

Hi, I would like the gang tag if you havent queued it up for me if there's room

did you already

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Nichael posted:

did you already

:kiss:

Dec 26, 2012

Nichael posted:

please replace mine if you haven't queued it already. thanks in advance

Dec 26, 2012

01011001 posted:

please replace mine if you haven't queued it already. thanks in advance

thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Same, beautiful fellow
oh wait it's there and its perfect