Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

All Good Things are Wild and Free!
Oh hey I live right next to MCO can I drop by?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

Having "farm to terminal" in quotes makes it sound sarcastic

Where/when did you work at the Grand Floridian?

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

Allergies are such a huge issue in the industry today, and it's only growing. Anywhere you're dealing with lots of kids (especially at Disney) has to stay on top of that stuff and it can be really difficult for independent restaurants.

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

How's it going over there this week?

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

I'm so sorry dude. I got laid off from my restaurant gig 2 days ago. I am so thankful I am making a career transition and have a part-time hospital gig to keep the lights on. Many of my friends, family and coworkers have found themselves suddenly unemployed.

Florida, but especially Orlando, lives and dies by its tourism industry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

Trying a Valencay Laitier was a real game changer with regards to disgusting but delicious cheeses.