Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

DC Murderverse posted:

(which, to clarify, is not the fault of the visual effects people who should be paid some sort of bonus for hardships endured for having to craft these monsters)

Sure, and Dr. Frankenstein had no responsibility for what he made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Aces High posted:

oh I'm well aware of ALW's works, though I am going to admit right now that as an asexual person I do not understand what people are talking about when they refer to things as "horny"

Seriously? I am too, but I can see when people are dry-humping on stage!

Cats: now you know how asexuals feel.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

What did you tell them about Cats?

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

I'm so tempted, but I dunno anyone else quite masochistic enough to go with me. On the other hand, my Bad Films Friday group is loving melting down, when it comes out on DVD...

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

poo poo, now when people say "the bard" I won't know who they're talking about.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

I think future generations are more likely to tell of our hubris in creating these abominations, as they hide in their caves from the faceroaches.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Nice post/AV combo.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Any word on what it's budget was?

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

I recommend a course of worming tablets and a flea collar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Cocaine.