Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
I mean, UNIT/Torchwood being defunct was played for laughs back in last year's New Year's special, so it's not like it's new info

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Mr.Flibble posted:

What part of "I wanted to give 13 a chance" translates to I hate that the Doctor is woman now , and yes I understand the Doctor Who sometimes gets political and all not political episodes are bad( Remembrance of the Daleks is still one of my favorites) , but last season had way too many agenda driven stories, was way too your face about it, and was boring on top of it all!

Could you define "agenda driven" real quick? I wanna know if you're a tremendous bigot or if you're just dumb.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Mr.Flibble posted:

direction the show is going right now

Its been going that direction since 1963.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
On the topic of "people who haven't been paying attention to Doctor Who for 50+ years", I present this pearl-clutching dumbass:

https://twitter.com/BestDrWho/status/1212060259327590400?s=20