Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
So a thought occurs to me and I hope it’s not been brought up but, we had Missy, then she got killed and The Doctor regenerated into a female body, does it follow that once Spy Master gets offed we’ll get a BAME Doctor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I just really hope SpyMaster doesn’t get offed at the end of the next episode, as much as I loved Simms I’m still a bit sad we never got more of Jacobi’s Master.

Harlock posted:

Maybe an unpopular opinion but the show should just dump off Yaz and Ryan. Having Graham and the Doctor would just make the show stronger without having to waste time with empty character beats.
There’s definitely more that they could be doing, at the moment their stuff just seems like they are there to preach at times like in Rosa.

Anime_Otaku fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Jan 2, 2020