Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

i didn't read any spoilers and i'm watching this and hahahaha what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

that definitely felt like one of the best standalone episodes of Whitaker's tenure so far

especially her legitimately losing her temper at the end, a side we have only barely seen from her

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

congrats to all those kids from that montage who are technically new versions of the Doctor -- the club got a lot bigger today

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

MysticalMachineGun posted:

What really drives me mad

after further thought and reflection, what drives me mad is they brought Jack back for a cameo and then didn't even have him appear in the finale

like, what the gently caress