Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

happy holidays :byob1: :weedass:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

whats everyones favorite movie? i like twin peaks fire walk with me. runner up persona

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Goons Are Great posted:

Live posting from the new star wars right now and even though I don't kbow what CD thinks of the movie, let me state very clearly here in the holiday cart that Chewbacca is loving fluffy

i would love to brush him

e:

nut posted:

alien is my favourite film and CD is my favourite subforum to say it in finally

i love alien! one of my favorite science fictions, and also one of my favorite horrors. the only problem i used to have with the film was that i didn't think the characters sounded smart enough, but of course that was only because it totally went over my head they're basically driving a tow truck not the goddamn magic school bus lol. Obviously that doesn't bother me anymore.

also, I'm one of those jackasses who loves Alien but does not like Aliens. :D

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

Thanks buddy, happy holidays to you too

Blade

Wesley Snipes is very cool

DOPE FIEND KILLA G fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Dec 20, 2019

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

nut posted:

who would've thought that coming all the way to CD would've brought us closer 2gether

a byob success story! :hfive: