Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Chokes McGee posted:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, you loveable nuts :3:

no u :glomp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

nut posted:

maybe i do like politics after all

We can find allies everywhere

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Tmru6,mp

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Can I ask here about, you know, the piss tape??

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Mayor Dave posted:

My new years resolution is to post at Least once in the yob

hell yeah :getin:

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Yobbers of the world, unite

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Does cspam have a status on the piss tape? Because after seeing the enw star wars I would enjoy some cheering up :pisstape:

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Dustcat posted:

yes we have a 116 page thread on the piss tape with links to it in the OP

at one point ashley feinberg investigated it but she got too close to the truth and had to write that it's not real, just an incredibly convincing fake, but we all know she doesn't believe that

I love you

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Is it similar to a post in the trump thread or more like the jeb thread or actually I don't know many traditional cspam threads, I should check this place out more

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

He's a mess

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Is cspam bad for you? Are you guys unhappy here? :smith:

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Just realized that my post count goes up in here, I'm so scared

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

just stay out of the trump thread and the climate change thread.

probably the succ thread too, honestly.

Not to dismiss your advise which I will gratefully follow after a quick glance, but I want to tell you that I absolutely and with all of my heart adore your av

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I was gonna say post in FYAD a few times to bring it down but then found out that there was apparently a forums war between the pink joke subforum and the subforum where people ask the moderators questions that caused both forums to get shut down lol

Yes our brothers from the pink forum found temporary refuge in the fyad thread of GBS and also stumbled into byob for a bit, but their home will be open soon again so I can take your advice and counter my post count* like a true yobber

(*we recently had a thread discovering the fact that post counts exist in grey forums so this is all new for many of us and we are collectively excited in byob, which usually only happens when someone posts pets or ButtTheShitmanFart browses)

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Gringostar posted:

gently caress that

the trump thread is the only reason to come to cspam

well that and to get away from d&d mods

OK now I'm getting mixed information here, what's the official cspam stance??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

I wonder if cspam gets even more fun while shitfaced high, we should conduct an official BYOB experiment