Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PantherWill
Feb 23, 2013

Infidel Castro posted:

Wow, can't believe TNT would pay to air two hours of dead air every week.

Beats watching Suicide Squad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Mr. nono will you please show where the AEW touched you

*points at butt*

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
AEW so dead Coward Tony wants to be more involved with the Jags instead

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1208783508845604864

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
so instead of 10 minute limo segments he'll play on special teams

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

can't spell dEAd without AEw

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
nothing is anyone’s fault

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Is AEW still dead today

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

extradite THIS! posted:

Is AEW still dead today

More dead. Tanahashi about to pick its corpse in just under two weeks.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

More dead. Tanahashi about to pick its corpse in just under two weeks.

Tanahashi sighs and lifts another dead company into his shoulders.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

quick, get a lady to stab tanahashi again so he can have the power to save aew too

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

cams posted:

quick, get a lady to stab tanahashi again so he can have the power to save aew too

release the stabby lady hounds!

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

cams posted:

I mean knife weilder awesome kong is right there

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Tanahashi is the high flying ace of the apocalypse for AEW

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
im glad aew is dead

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
wrestling fans killed AEW

https://twitter.com/Darryn1226/status/1209202898325983232

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYf4vBc_D_A

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Can they even still get a physical copy of the Observer to throw in the trash on BTE

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

they could burn an ipad but i do not think that gets you out of the EULA

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
lol if you unironically think aew is dead

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!

cavallingus posted:

lol if you unironically think aew is dead

nah it's totes dead it got terminal bad punches

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Midnightghoul posted:

Can they even still get a physical copy of the Observer to throw in the trash on BTE

Burn the dirt sheets brother

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

AEW is dead but Tanahashi will put it's bloated, maggot riddled corpse on his shoulders and carry it to greatness

https://twitter.com/reasonjp/status/1209239155353407488?s=09

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Pinche Rudo posted:

AEW is dead but Tanahashi will put it's bloated, maggot riddled corpse on his shoulders and carry it to greatness

https://twitter.com/reasonjp/status/1209239155353407488?s=09

TANHASHI vs JERICHO on a random Wednesday night in the TOKYO DOME

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

im permabanned poster AEWstomper58. i first started watching AEW when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “workrate” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “join the dark order” and “merchfreak” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “workrate” style of AEW wrestling was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “like" AEW to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

An NXT wrestler was taking highspot classes between his deployments to Orlando.

One of his courses had a wrestler that was a free agent and a member of the Elite. One day the wrestler shocked everyone by walking into class, looking up and stating "God, if you are real and believe wrestlers should have a lucrative and creative alternative to the meat grinder that is WWE, I want you to come down and knock me off this platform, I will give you 15 minutes.

Several minutes tick by in silence, when the 15 min. time almost expired the NXT wrestler gets up from his seat, approaches the AEW wrestler and punched him in the face knocking him off the platform and out cold. The NXT wrestler simply went back to his seat.

The AEW wrestler came to, visibly shaken and asked the NXT wrestler, "What the heck did you do that for?!"

The NXT wrestler said, "God was busy protecting Vince's brands who are out protecting your right to say stupid poo poo like that, so he sent me to fill in."

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
tl;dr

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

stop saying weird poo poo. This thread is for when people are feeling frisky as hell and want to start talking about how AeW is dead because they're so full of sarcasm that it's oozing out of their freaking b-holes and they gotta get it out! i'm sucking it out of there. we're saving the aew thread.

"I'm gonna save it!" - Save-It Sally

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug

Midnightghoul posted:

AEW so dead Coward Tony wants to be more involved with the Jags instead

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1208783508845604864

I was just thinking the other day how I was wanting big tone to maybe lighten his load and focus more on running/booking aew and welp! the man has too many spinning plates to balance in his headspace!!!

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Cavauro posted:

stop saying weird poo poo. This thread is for when people are feeling frisky as hell and want to start talking about how AeW is dead because they're so full of sarcasm that it's oozing out of their freaking b-holes and they gotta get it out! i'm sucking it out of there. we're saving the aew thread.

"I'm gonna save it!" - Save-It Sally

Thank you for sucking my b-hole, it’s the greatest Crhistmas miracle

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Heh, this little lame-o company is already so dead, they're not even on TV tonight.

Looks like TNT got some cold feet about playing this little "wrasslin" show! Vince 1, AEW 0.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

A Fancy Hat posted:

Heh, this little lame-o company is already so dead, they're not even on TV tonight.

Looks like TNT got some cold feet about playing this little "wrasslin" show! Vince 1, AEW 0.

“Hey Vince, I’m getting back into the cancelling wrestling business” - Ted Turner

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

AEW doesn’t have “X”s over its eyes yet, so there is still a chance guys

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i've decided you're allowed to say weird poo poo again

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
*jimmy walker voice* DY-NO-MIIITE

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

bottom line is that cody and company thinks that they are so over they will over run wwe and anything ever hence they claimed that they will change the universe

Cody literally smirks everytime he is in the show, his entrance is over the top like he is the biggest deal

young bucks literally talk about doing it to their wives in the bed some melting big biased Meltzer driver or something, how immoral and pathetic mindset is that

lastly chris Jericho is only there for the money and ride and he is trying to capitalize his cruiser program and trying to make himself international star by wrestling at Japanese wrestling as well, and of course sell merchandise

tony is there due to his ego and being a mark himself, nothing much to it either

ultimately even after 50 years of their existence, very unlikely as dynamite will be over under a year in my assumption, they will never draw a wrestlemania crowd unless tony pays over 90 thousand people to sit at some arena for their wrestlemania equivalent, the name of which would be t...………….

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
I'm glad Cody Rhodes wasted a billionaires money to start a wrestling promotion so he could finally get over

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Aew more like daewd

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Word on the street the rating for Dynamite this week is gonna be historically horrible. Probably around 0 viewers. Yikes! AEW is truly dead!

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Darby Allin is there top star because he's half dead, just like the show!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

bottom line is that cody and company thinks that they are so over they will over run wwe and anything ever hence they claimed that they will change the universe

Cody literally smirks everytime he is in the show, his entrance is over the top like he is the biggest deal

young bucks literally talk about doing it to their wives in the bed some melting big biased Meltzer driver or something, how immoral and pathetic mindset is that

lastly chris Jericho is only there for the money and ride and he is trying to capitalize his cruiser program and trying to make himself international star by wrestling at Japanese wrestling as well, and of course sell merchandise

tony is there due to his ego and being a mark himself, nothing much to it either

ultimately even after 50 years of their existence, very unlikely as dynamite will be over under a year in my assumption, they will never draw a wrestlemania crowd unless tony pays over 90 thousand people to sit at some arena for their wrestlemania equivalent, the name of which would be t...………….

Vince account spotted and reported