Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

idk if aew is dead guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
dynamite isn't on tonight. i think it got canceled

rip aew

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Merry Christmas to everyone except AEW, who is dead.

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
drat. RIP AEW. Died as he lived.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I imagined a new episode of AEW Dynamite in my head Wednesday night and every match on the card was rated six stars

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

AEW has passed away. RIP u will live on forever. Cant believe it. I wanna run to u. Really cant believe this

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

RIP AEW you oculd only defeat NXT with the aid of +3 and +7 DVR metrics.

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

This failing t-shirt company still hasn't even secured a spot during New York Fashion Week which is only 42 days away! Do they even have a fall or winter 2020 collection? lmao wannabe play tailors can't cut it in the big leagues

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
v hype for the balenciaga x freshly squeezed collection

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

aew is dad

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

sorry for youre lost

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
I can't believe Santa Claus ruined AEW.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

rip AyeDub, I'll book the neighborhood, you keep booking the stars

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!
Ladies and gentlemen, sad news. One of our most beloved wrestling federations, and close personal friend of mine, is dead. AEW died today from - from uh - it died a broken fed. AEW, uh, leaves a women's division. At least I assume they had a women's division, they didn't seem to be hoarding women wrestlers like the other fed. I don't know AEW's age, but I guess it was probably in its early fifties; it's kind of hard to judge a fed especially when it has a champion with a dad bod and a fedora. But AEW had its whole life in front of it, except for the fifty some odd years it was already around. I remember, AEW's champion used to recite a poem at the end of each program. It was called "The Credo of LE CHAMPION," and I'd like to offer it now in AEW's memory: "A little song, a little dance, a LITTLE BIT OF THE BUBBLEH down your pants." That's what it's all about, folks, that's what AEW stood for, that's what gave AEW's life meaning. AEW liked to make people laugh. You know what I'd like to think, I'd like to think that somewhere, up there tonight, in AEW's honor, a choir of Orange Cassidys is hanging out in arena bathrooms.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

AEW is dead, and I don't know how to deal with that.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

It's Friday and AEW doesn't have a show. It is therefore dead. Mourn AEW everybody.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

I have a message. AEW was shot down over the Sea of Japan. It spun in. There were no survivors

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

I walk out here every night with hustle loyalty and respect on my sleeve. That is a credo that I have adopted from the men and women who defend the freedom of this country. We have caught and compromised to a permanent end: All. Elite. Wrestling. This is something tonight. But I feel drat proud to be an American.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

My sources say the death penalty, for bad wrestling, being considered for AEW. I'm pro-life and take no pleasure reporting this.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

AEW and NJPW are now both dead. Vince McMahon has been entombed on the golden throne and will be sustained for all eternity with the sacrifices of indie and foreign wrestlers. Long live the God Emperor of Sports Entertainment.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i want to thank you so much for saying what you're saying, in here.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Pinche Rudo posted:

AEW and NJPW are now both dead. Vince McMahon has been entombed on the golden throne and will be sustained for all eternity with the sacrifices of indie and foreign wrestlers. Long live the God Emperor of Sports Entertainment.

in the 44th millenium he'll arise from the throne and ask for a burrito.

Diar
Dec 22, 2003

Why would I have a problem with it? John Redcorn is gay, and I've been friends with him for twenty years.
Give the space wolves the title you coward

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
letting your number one contender wrestle in the dick gimmick wrestler promotion instead of your national broadcast wrestling show is a bad move imo

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Pinche Rudo posted:

More poo poo for the poo poo god!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Spikegal posted:

More poo poo for the poo poo god!

CUCKS FOR THE CUCK THRONE!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I’d like to remind everyone of the number of ESPYs that AEW won in 2019: 0

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

The amount of MTV Movie Awards? Also 0

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Hands-in-pockets tope suicidas. I watched a man's face being jammed into a Dippin' Dots cart. All those moments will be lost in time, like an AEW title belt outside a Longhorn Steakhouse. Time for AEW...to die.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

congrats space alien you killed AEW.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

AEW had their lowest ratings ever this week. RIP

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Kirios posted:

AEW had their lowest ratings ever this week. RIP

Not true. Ratings on December 25th were the same as ratings on September 25th. That's consistency.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

AEW so dead that only the spirits of the underworld bought tickets and sold out the next ppv

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

Dishonest Résumé
Nov 28, 2003

You don't mean Communists do you, Sam?
gently caress Joey Ryan

Dishonest Résumé fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Jun 22, 2020

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Please save thoughtful posts for the regular AEW thread

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

"AEewwwwwwww gross, i prefer being booked at bar wrrestling " -kris Statlander :fry:

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Bar wrestling is a regular draw. AEW is dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007