Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tradjik

Koalas March posted:

My art genuinely sucks but I have more cats

This is Phillip, and I love him lots. ♥️💞

phillip saw us all in the moment this picture was taken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Koalas March posted:

My art genuinely sucks but I have more cats

This is Phillip, and I love him lots. ♥️💞

He's handsome! 🥰

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Pretty kitty! Thank you

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Koalas March

Fleetwood Crack posted:

Wow that's a great photo. Your cat could be a model, too. Absolutely gorgeous.

Phillip is a very pretty kitty :3:

alnilam

Cute and fierce

ty manifisto

DJ Fuckboy Supreme

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Ty for the kind words about my painting, like many artists I suffer from perfectionism, which is an unattainable ideal. I'm pretty satisfied with it, just a little more to go.

nut

I’m not afraid to say it Phillip is good

Stoner Sloth

awesome and chill art DJ and Phillip is a v handsome boy! :love:

hope everyone is having some good food and company today (well xmas day if it isn't that yet in your time zone just yet) and excited as all get out that BtSF may soon arrive down the chimley to poast with us!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
staying at my evangelical parents' house for Xmas eve. My dog doesn't rlly get sleeping in a strange room so I'm lulling him w/ a Bob's burgs xmas marathon

Areola Grande

byob is something that can accompany me anywhere so I'm feeling p comf thankfully :comfyoot:

Goons Are Gifts

byob is the pill of chill you can have anywhere you need it

tradjik

i am chilling on the yob right now, on the christmas day

ty heather papps u da bes

Escape From Noise

Hell yeah. Bob's Burgers is extremely good. Dogs are also extremely good. The ideal sandwich of good things

Crypto Cobain

by Reene
My 24hr xmas vacation begins... now! :D

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

prepuce repurposed posted:

staying at my evangelical parents' house for Xmas eve. My dog doesn't rlly get sleeping in a strange room so I'm lulling him w/ a Bob's burgs xmas marathon

merry christmas to you and your dog and much love

:love:

Areola Grande

Luvcow posted:

merry christmas to you and your dog and much love

:love:

Thx Luvcow! Same 2 u

It's funny how kind words from a "stranger" can make a feller feel at home in his own parents' house

Burt Sexual

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Love y’all, see you after coffee, smoke, and presents!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

I brewed a West Coast style IPA today at a brewery. Went pretty good. I'm a bit rusty and we hit some hiccups but overall went pretty smoothly. Head brewer's methods are a bit odd but nothing awful. We didn't hit our target gravity but it's just a one off beer so eh. It'll probably taste just fine.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

The finished product. Not a whole lot of difference, but I finished a few little touches here and there. I think my mom will like it. Happy holidays y'all.

tradjik

christmas is exhausting bring on 4.20pm i need to recharge for tonight

wearing a lampshade

Lot of good cats in this thread... and their pets are good too lol

FluffieDuckie

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

The finished product. Not a whole lot of difference, but I finished a few little touches here and there. I think my mom will like it. Happy holidays y'all.

I love it and I’m a mom so based on a survey of this mom, we can be 100% sure your mom will love it.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

tradjik

i'm my favourite cat ever

tradjik

my mentally ill minions

Liquid Communism

коммунизм хранится в яичках

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

That's pretty cool DJ! I hope your mom loves it.

I was watching the Art of Painting earlier to chill and Bob was painting a little cabin in a winter night scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ysFkNYwhAE

Goons Are Gifts

Bob Ross is my spirit animal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Bob Ross was an animal...in the sack.