Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

In the unlikely event that the greys are not future human time travellers, then they are definitely future feline time travellers.

Hell yeah this guy would travel through time just to find some humans to gently caress with.

🐱 The last human has died. They are extinct.
👽 What should we do?
😼 Lets invent time travel and go gently caress with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
the aliens shaved my cat and stole my rear end in a top hat

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

wow. they shaved my rear end in a top hat and stole my cat

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
They just shaved my cats rear end in a top hat.

I wonder if that's what they meant to do all along and just kept loving up?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

do you really think someone would come such a long way just to shave the wrong butthole?

e: wait wait I'm just learning about British history. carry on very plausible

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Cats inventing time travel just to gently caress with us does make sense

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

I thought I saw an alien but it was THE CREATURE

ive been waiting for THE CREATURE to return for three decades... if you see them please send my regards.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

UFOs have been confirmed to be not real,.close thread ban every poster

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

PokeJoe posted:

wow. they shaved my rear end in a top hat and stole my cat

Sue them for medical space practice!

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

vudan posted:

Huh? I for one enjoy his rage and venting at ufo con artists and the morons who follow them.

He says, not all the time, that's he's catholic and that doesn't preclude aliens. But ufo guys are making claims that offend his beliefs.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Has anyone brought up the possibility the UFO's are super tiny? And that's why they're so hard to detect?

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
A UFO? In my urethra?

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

redshirt posted:

Has anyone brought up the possibility the UFO's are super tiny? And that's why they're so hard to detect?

I had some of these aliens as a kid. Came with a video game.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

redshirt posted:

Also they could just be really huge. Possible the earth isn't actually resting on a giant turtles back, but just a really huge UFO that looks a lot like a giant turtle.

Although that would make it a MFO (Misidentified Flying Object) not UFO though.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

GABA ghoul posted:

/

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

So hey what's this about flying objects? Do people not know what they are or somethin?

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

redshirt posted:

one of the OG ufo ideas was that they were piloted by super bees from mars, from "Is Another World Watching? The Riddle of the Flying Saucers" by Gerald Heard, 1950:

There really does not seem much reason to fear we shall be panicked by a Martian appearing. For what will he be like—as far as we can tell? In all probability a super-bee of perhaps two inches in length. As they have existed for so long on Mars, as it is presumed they now have no enemies—if they ever had—(as we know, Natural Selection is a 'negative force' and clips things back and reduces them to the plainest shapes) then these creatures of a world where intelligence has won total freedom from brutal repressive force—where life is free to be as beautiful as it deserves to be—why then, creatures as sensitive to color, as gifted with sight as bees, would be as beautiful as the most beautiful of any flower, any beetle, moth or butterfly. A creature with eyes like brilliant cut-diamonds, with a head of sapphire, a thorax of emerald, an abdomen of ruby, wings like opal, legs like topaz—such a body would be worthy of this 'super-mind'. I am sure that toward it our reaction would be:— "what a diadem of living jewels!" It is we who would feel shabby and ashamed, and may be with our clammy, putty-coloured bodies, repulsive!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
By earth standards Humans are on the very large size when it comes to animals, sure there is quite a few examples of animals big than us, but we know them mostly because their size makes them memorable, most animals are smaller than us. Even during the times when their was far more oxygen and there were far more examples of large creatures, they still would of been vastly out numbered by the smaller ones.

And we know that smaller animals can be extremely intelligent -and bigger ones pretty drat dumb- just look at corvids, cockatoos, parrots, Octopus and squids, so yeah tiny aliens is probably pretty likely.

Which just means when they conqueror us and make us all slaves, most of our work will be like getting things off the top shelf and what not.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
The nerd fallacy: The smarter will dominate the bigger and tougher once we're out of high school!

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
the aliens live in our gut biome

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

dr_rat posted:

By earth standards Humans are on the very large size when it comes to animals, sure there is quite a few examples of animals big than us, but we know them mostly because their size makes them memorable, most animals are smaller than us. Even during the times when their was far more oxygen and there were far more examples of large creatures, they still would of been vastly out numbered by the smaller ones.

And we know that smaller animals can be extremely intelligent -and bigger ones pretty drat dumb- just look at corvids, cockatoos, parrots, Octopus and squids, so yeah tiny aliens is probably pretty likely.

Which just means when they conqueror us and make us all slaves, most of our work will be like getting things off the top shelf and what not.

The G'Gugvuntts and Vl'Hurg

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

one of the OG ufo ideas was that they were piloted by super bees from mars, from "Is Another World Watching? The Riddle of the Flying Saucers" by Gerald Heard, 1950:

There really does not seem much reason to fear we shall be panicked by a Martian appearing. For what will he be like—as far as we can tell? In all probability a super-bee of perhaps two inches in length. As they have existed for so long on Mars, as it is presumed they now have no enemies—if they ever had—(as we know, Natural Selection is a 'negative force' and clips things back and reduces them to the plainest shapes) then these creatures of a world where intelligence has won total freedom from brutal repressive force—where life is free to be as beautiful as it deserves to be—why then, creatures as sensitive to color, as gifted with sight as bees, would be as beautiful as the most beautiful of any flower, any beetle, moth or butterfly. A creature with eyes like brilliant cut-diamonds, with a head of sapphire, a thorax of emerald, an abdomen of ruby, wings like opal, legs like topaz—such a body would be worthy of this 'super-mind'. I am sure that toward it our reaction would be:— "what a diadem of living jewels!" It is we who would feel shabby and ashamed, and may be with our clammy, putty-coloured bodies, repulsive!

This is basic science, obviously realistic to any rational observer

Funky See Funky Do posted:

The nerd fallacy: The smarter will dominate the bigger and tougher once we're out of high school!

other side of this fallacy is that humans are ultra warrior super beings from hell-class sol sector, see stuff like maybe the iron dream or even a bunch of bungie games and crap like that

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

mediaphage posted:

bob lazar is completely a grifter but lol if anyone puts stock in a loving body language youtube channel

Aliens have infiltrated our body language to control THE REAL DEAL so they can keep their cool stuff under wraps to people like C Everett Coop

Btw has anybody noticed that he looks a lot like ANDROSS?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

redshirt posted:

This guy has made it his lifetime goal to prove that to the world

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Meet Dr Robert Sheipe:

He's a researcher into "sky dragon" UAPs which are extremely small objects which allegedly follow planes and helicopters through the sky at incredibly high speed. He's got thousands of hours of footage backing up his claims, captured on expensive 4K cameras with 60fps shutter speed. He's dedicated many years of his life to this endeavour.

He's got hundreds and hundreds of videos, some of which show police or military aircraft chasing these UAPS
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@custodianfile/videos
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/custodianfiles/

Here's a 5 minute explainer which showcases some of his best footage plus his photoshopped "interpolation" images which combine all the individual frames to show the path of these UAPs across the sky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS_bEBHJKdU

It's tiny bugs flying in front of the camera lens

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
RODS ARE BACK??

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
they never left

aliens are also responsible for morgellons

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Rods are beautiful bugs

Morgellons is probably fake

Loeb wants to discover aliens so fuckin bad he wasted an entire expedition trying to force it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5TQFXU8tic

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I remember getting high as poo poo as a teenager listening to art bell about rods

naem
May 29, 2011

GABA ghoul posted:

UFOs may well be real, it is the people looking for them who are morons

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

I remember getting high as poo poo as a teenager listening to art bell about rods

yeah me too…as a teen….

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

naem posted:

UFOs may well be real, it is the people looking for them who are morons

:hmmno: if you don't seek you will never find

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

redshirt posted:

The Iron Skeptic had an article about a five inch spaceman from beyond the moon, but alas, I just checked and the site is finally down, probably permanently. It was old and hasn't been updated in probably 20 years. He wrote for the school newspaper at Temple University and was an encyclopedia of classic UFO lore. He was a skeptic and had hilarious takes on just about every classic UFO story backed by research he had done throughout his childhood. For instance, it was because of him that I learned that Betty Hill was actually a crazy lady who commonly mistook airplanes for flying saucers, something UFO documentaries never mention.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

mediaphage posted:

yeah me too…as a teen….

I still do, but I used to, too.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Mulaney Power Move posted:

The Iron Skeptic had an article about a five inch spaceman from beyond the moon, but alas, I just checked and the site is finally down, probably permanently. It was old and hasn't been updated in probably 20 years. He wrote for the school newspaper at Temple University and was an encyclopedia of classic UFO lore. He was a skeptic and had hilarious takes on just about every classic UFO story backed by research he had done throughout his childhood. For instance, it was because of him that I learned that Betty Hill was actually a crazy lady who commonly mistook airplanes for flying saucers, something UFO documentaries never mention.

The Internet Wayback Machine has saved a lot of those articles: https://web.archive.org/web/20181209175532/http://www.theironskeptic.com/articles.htm

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

The non-wayback machine (aka just the regular internet) also has a lot of the articles:

http://www.theironskeptic.com/articles.htm

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

8one6 posted:

The non-wayback machine (aka just the regular internet) also has a lot of the articles:

http://www.theironskeptic.com/articles.htm

Oh wow that's all I had to do

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

I know who I'd trust

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
ideally neither but also lol those pics were on purpose

Houle
Oct 21, 2010

temple posted:

I know who I'd trust

I mean. If I saw the poo poo he says he's seeing I'd be like that too.

I don't trust either of them. Just one was already proven to be a liar and had a huge conflict of interest and the other one can't be proven or disproven and has way too much exposure to the UFO circuit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

Whose side is jeremy corbell on. Thats the one i dont trust.