Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I've seen some newer homes putting the microwave below the counter but I have no idea why.

Fire up the MY NIGGA D-LINK signal!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.
that trash can is supposed to have a removable inner liner and a trash bag in it and I know because i own the same trash can and so it's even faker than it looks

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Android Apocalypse posted:

I've seen some newer homes putting the microwave below the counter but I have no idea why.

Fire up the MY NIGGA D-LINK signal!

hes probed for awhile. check my last prob for a reason why

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
The Chiefs defense has only surrendered 48 points and a whopping total of 4 TDs in the last five games.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
The Raiders making the playoffs would be amazing.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

pasaluki posted:

The Raiders making the playoffs would be amazing.

As I understand it...

Assuming KC beats the Chargers (fairly likely) and NE beats the Dolphins (heh).

Tennessee plays Houston who would likely sit everyone since they'd be locked into the number four, Pittsburgh would play the Ravens who have already locked up the #1. The Raiders obviously need to win and also need both the Titans and Steelers to lose?

e: also the Colts have to lose for some reason I think.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Dec 23, 2019

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

RG3 owns

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Despera posted:

i guess everything from the microwave goes straight in the trash

So the microwave serves as a metaphor for Skip himself and the content he produces? :hmmyes:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Despera posted:

i guess everything from the microwave goes straight in the trash

Honestly that makes it sound more like Jason Garrett's house.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I can’t tell what he gently caress is going on there by looking at the base of it

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Grittybeard posted:

As I understand it...

e: also the Colts have to lose for some reason I think.
Raiders need the Colts to beat the Jags
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1208936454916849667?s=21

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

all those teams should be favored

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

if I know the Raiders everybody else will take care of business and they’ll blow it in Denver

also don’t rest your players Baltimore/Houston

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Paperback Writer posted:

if I know the Raiders everybody else will take care of business and they’ll blow it in Denver

also don’t rest your players Baltimore/Houston

Houston might as well rest. They are pretty banged up and would need the Chiefs to lose to the Chargers to get the 3 seed.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Frustrated posted:

Houston might as well rest. They are pretty banged up and would need the Chiefs to lose to the Chargers to get the 3 seed.

That's worth playing people imo, the Chargers are at least theoretically decent if things go right. If the Chiefs didn't have to stay in front of the Texans I'd want them to rest everyone because the Pats are very much not losing to the Dolphins at home but they wouldn't just in case.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 10:52 on Dec 23, 2019

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
I'd welcome the Raiders as the Ravens' divisional round opponents!

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
That kc game was the one that broke me. It wasn't just losing , it was the give up play on 4th down throwing a fade, then the 4th and 23 3 yard route . Oh yeah and the two minute drill where Mitch kept throwing short over there middle

Just why even bother, nagy has given up and so have I . I don't know why the defense keeps playing hard

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I highly doubt the Texans rest but it would be funny if they rested their starters to let a divisional rival into the playoffs

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Same but Ravens.

Raiders getting that 6 seed.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

There's a good chance of that happening too. Da gently caress.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Metapod posted:

I highly doubt the Texans rest but it would be funny if they rested their starters to let a divisional rival into the playoffs

If it's decided that the Texans get the 4th seed before the game starts I don't see why they'd care too much other than spite?

They'd only face the Titans in the AFC Championship game right? Which would be an awesome story if it happened and came back to bite them in the rear end, but it doesn't seem particularly likely.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I actually think RG3 and the gang can beat Pittsburgh at home

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice

Despera posted:

all those teams should be favored

The hardest part of the equation is the Raiders beating the Broncos.

The Steelers winning 8 games this year with the level of QB play they've had might be the most impressive feat of the season. Steel curtain is back baby. Looking forward to a vintage 10-6 loss to the Ravens backups next week.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

mastershakeman posted:

That kc game was the one that broke me. It wasn't just losing , it was the give up play on 4th down throwing a fade, then the 4th and 23 3 yard route . Oh yeah and the two minute drill where Mitch kept throwing short over there middle

Just why even bother, nagy has given up and so have I . I don't know why the defense keeps playing hard

I didn't watch much of last night's game, but I did catch the 4th and 23. That was a play that made me think people are trying to get fired in Chicago.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

seahawks dead, so what

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Watch all of those required teams win except for the Raiders

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

shyduck posted:

Watch all of those required teams win except for the Raiders

That’s what happened to the Browns this week!

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

shyduck posted:

Watch all of those required teams win except for the Raiders...

... who tie.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

AndrewP posted:

I actually think RG3 and the gang can beat Pittsburgh at home

If we swept them in 2015 anything's possible.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/espn/status/1209328935550537728?s=20

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
https://twitter.com/DragonflyJonez/status/1209328791027437573

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Looking forward to cousins lighting the world on fire when he plays the saints

Barudak
May 7, 2007

really queer Christmas posted:

Theyre gonna be like "good move to pay this man!!!" Before the vikings get skull slammed in the next match

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

The Vikings offense depends on Dalvin Cook. When he's running well, they look like world beaters. When they are down to a third string RB, it doesn't go that well. Kirk can make great throws but isn't able to take charge of an offense the way an NFL starting QB should. He's like the little kid in a shopping car shaped like a car whose furiously moving the steering wheel while the parent pushes it down the aisle.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The vikings lol

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Did we ever get a video clip of that loving band because holy poo poo lol

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

really queer Christmas posted:

After watching last night's game, that will make me so very angry.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Did we ever get a video clip of that loving band because holy poo poo lol

God that poo poo was funny. Like every instrument was out of tune. I've heard better from high schools.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

When I see stuff like this I wonder if they just can't change their routine or something. Like being unable to do their 12pm warm-up routines/superstitions mess them up hard or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Bellmaker posted:

When I see stuff like this I wonder if they just can't change their routine or something. Like being unable to do their 12pm warm-up routines/superstitions mess them up hard or something.

I think they're just mentally weak tbh. There's other teams that are like this, the steelers spring to mind