Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bellmaker posted:

When I see stuff like this I wonder if they just can't change their routine or something. Like being unable to do their 12pm warm-up routines/superstitions mess them up hard or something.

It's not the Vikings' record, it's Cousins'. He was 0-6 on Monday Night games QBing for Washington, now he's 0-3 doing it for Minnesota

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Chris James 2 posted:

It's not the Vikings' record, it's Cousins'. He was 0-6 on Monday Night games QBing for Washington, now he's 0-3 doing it for Minnesota

Somebody has a case of the Mondays!

(It's Kirk Cousins)

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Go all baseball & have the backup quarterback start on the Monday games in place of Cousins like a relief pitcher.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
You know you don’t have to watch things in the microwave cook and doing that gives you brain cancer. Do none of you have ovens that are below a cooktop? Can you not get beers out of coolers? You need bills mafia workouts.

WinnebagoWarrior
Apr 8, 2009

I eat Rotheseburgehergh's like you for breakfast

Elephanthead posted:

You know you don’t have to watch things in the microwave cook and doing that gives you brain cancer. Do none of you have ovens that are below a cooktop? Can you not get beers out of coolers? You need bills mafia workouts.

Found the guy with a microwave on the floor

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Elephanthead posted:

Skiiiiiiiip

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Elephanthead posted:

I'm fine with the microwave under the counter, it's a great way to have more counter space. My issue is the trashcan placement that the microwave door would hit.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Blowjob Overtime posted:

I'm fine with the microwave under the counter, it's a great way to have more counter space. My issue is the trashcan placement that the microwave door would hit.

The can was moved for the camera position obviously staged by a fake rear end cowboy fan. They all the same.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
I mean, how often do you think that kitchen even gets used for food preparation in the first place?

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Elephanthead posted:

The can was moved for the camera position obviously staged by a fake rear end cowboy fan. They all the same.

Yeah, I do like the idea of him staging his kitchen for that loving video.

Rectal Placenta posted:

I mean, how often do you think that kitchen even gets used for food preparation in the first place?

Depends, are we calling using the microwave "food preparation"? That would be my guess for most used appliance.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
He mostly uses the microwave to warm up his leftover takes.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Look, you should only have one thing in your kitchen that was invented fewer than 50 years ago and that's an instant thermometer.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Eifert Posting posted:

Look, you should only have one thing in your kitchen that was invented fewer than 50 years ago and that's an instant thermometer.

I use an analog thermometer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Are there digital oven thermometers? The classic ones are analog, but a digital thermometer is generally so much more accurate.