Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
because i make risky decisions
from a position of
unreasonable self-confidence
pretty sure all that spoilery talk about the cause of the Mandalorian Wars actually is spelled out matter-of-factly in this game by the most obvious character, it wasn't all TOR bullshit.

I remember when I was a kid I was a little blown away by Vrook. "isn't that the Mary Tyler Moore guy? the gently caress is he doing a bit part in a videogame for?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
from a position of

Xander77 posted:

Should have asked this a while ago, but - do you get xp for NPCs killing each other in combat? I know that this is the case in Kotor 2.

Yep! Anytime a hostile drops for any reason you collect XP. This is most obvious when you repair a droid and it wanders around murdering, but there's a few times you can provoke a fight around armed strangers- the bouncers in the lower level of Taris come to mind, but the drunks who try to fight you on the upper level can get themselves gunned down by the Sith too.

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
from a position of
I'm always extremely pleased that Cam Clarke or the voice director felt the Sith Prosecutor (who us also the Embassy door guard at the end there.) should just be full on Liquid Snake all the way through

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
from a position of
Both claiming the Sith lured you and and claiming that you were there diplomatically or whatever have end states where you live. I'm actually not sure if you can flub the trial without admitting guilt. maybe I'll try that.

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
from a position of
not that being overjoyed to kill Mission is a healthy sentiment, but i think goons sometimes forget that rather a lot of other gamers are teenagers or children themselves and that resenting and then murdering a child character doesn't have the same impact for then.

i liked Mission fine but she was literally older than me the first time i played this game.