Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I only read the first update but I just wanted to say, as I'm sure others have, Carth Onasi is the loving worst and Bioware endeavored to put him into as many games as possible after this for some reason. At least in Dragon Age they let you replace him with a much better character in the third act.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I don't think you need to tag their names.

Atton's not a Carth, Obsidian literally made him Anti-Carth.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

There's actually another reason I really fuckin hate Carth, something most prevalent in Alistair and Jacob (who is otherwise the least Carth). The really, really pushes female characters to gently caress him.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

So like I said, the game would really like you to gently caress Carth. A trend that continues with all subsequent Carths.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

FoolyCharged posted:

Reminds me of a comic I read once making fun of how picking the options that treat the other person as a human being puts you on the "romance" track.

Jacob is the least offensive Carth and this is still a thing with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

TALA MOOLEE RA