Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
Oh hey, and no GMArcturus to get pissy at you this time :V

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Siegkrow posted:

FOUR YEARS???

Yep, just before The Force Awakens came out.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Doc M posted:

Great. Sewer level incoming. Most people who have played KotOR tend to hate the Taris section with a passion, to the extent that "Skip Taris" is one of the more popular mods for the PC version, and stuff like this is why.

Isn't like removing half of the game? Or am I misremembering how long Taris actually is because of how much of a slog it is?

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Please not that upon leaving Taris, we have 6 out of the 9 party members on our select screen. They give you 2/3rds of your group before leaving the first planet. Balance? What's that?

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Groetgaffel posted:

I don't even remember who the third one is. :v:

Honestly, same I know the left and the center. Totally forgot the one on the right.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

FoolyCharged posted:

Hell, anakin is so into that prophecy he does it like 3 times. He also kills obi wan turning 3:2 into 2:2 and then after he chucks the emperor down the shaft theres a couple of minutes where it goes from 1:2 to 1:1.

something is off in your math there. Who are the three in the beginning and what happened to the second between ANH and RotJ?

edit: nvm mind, forgot about Yoda

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
Ok can someone tell me what the actual difference is suppose to be between a Dark Jedi and a Sith?

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Angry_Ed posted:

Elassa couldn't have been that good a Dark Jedi if she didn't sense she was about to get shot in the back :smug:

well of course she didn't sense a back shooting, it's not the same thing as a backstabbing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Doc M posted:

I guess it'd make some sense for Mandalorians to crash-land here as they wander the galaxy. How did the mining survey ship find its way to this system, though? Traveling to systems without the proper hyperspace coordinates is a really bad idea, and as far as I'm aware only the Star Maps can point you to the Star Forge system.

The maps are more to pinpoint the system the Star Forge is in. The system itself still exists but the crashing field is probably enough to make most people say to avoid the system. Kinda like the Bermuda Triangle of space.