Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug
As a dark sider, could you just bypass all of that by basically telling Chuundar to gently caress off and threaten them all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug
Question on the sith tomb where everyone gets gassed and knocked out: What happens to your droid companions?

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug

TheDavies posted:

... are you, as the PC, allowed to go in on your own? Or do your "friends" force their way in regardless of what you think?

Good question, was wondering the same thing.

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug

zakharov posted:

The dark side scene where you force persuade Zaalbar to kill MIssion is one of the darkest things I've ever seen in a game, even though it isn't graphic.

It's also the culmination of the mustache twirling, douchnozzle Dark Sider. Just completely pointless and cruel.

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug
I had no idea you had tried to do a Witcher LP. I'm catching up on the old one now. I hope you're able to finish it this time. One of my favorite series!

Also, well done on this. KOTOR was basically my only other screenshot LPs I've always wanted. You are truly the granter of my wishes.