Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Is Suvam Tam in this version?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Saving all levels (XL2 is mandatory) isn't _too_ bad except for the arena, but it's still not really worth it. I usually went to 4-5 in the basic, sometimes 7 for Scoundrel.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Rody One Half posted:

TALA MOOLEE RA

This one I don't remember, so I can only hear it voiced by Daler Mehndi.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Doc M posted:

Even if you take it as a harsh but educational lesson, as I'm sure the writer intended it to be, that still completely flies against everything our Masters have been saying. They keep telling us how terrible and horrible it is that so many Jedi fall to the dark side, yet they actively let Juhani turn just to teach her a lesson about humility. If we didn't show up when we did, what's there to stop Juhani from developing her dark side powers and eventually... I don't know, leaving Dantooine and joining the loving Sith?

Additionally, as you've pointed out we can just kill Juhani as part of our own "training". Who's to say that wouldn't make us leave/fall, as well as Belaya? That's a lot of Jedi to lose for nothing!

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

zakharov posted:

Is there anywhere else besides the Buildergram that punishes you for being light side?

There's scattered stuff - dueling and GenoHaradan come to mind - but not nearly enough. A bunch of money saving/making on Taris, but the amounts are too low to be relevant. Only the NPC droid purchases might matter.

It bothers me that a lot of the light side options end up giving you personal gain anyway. An example is in this last update, you get a payment from the slaving Wookie's estate after the fact, while the dark side options are trying (poorly) to tempt you with the scapegoat's estate.

Sometimes on a given playthrough, I might dip into the other side's choices for story or gameplay, it's not necessary to be 100% on either path to get where you want to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Great LP, thanks for the ride

though I wished the game got into how the Star Forge actually worked. Harnessing force energies to produce starships requires more explanation

I always wondered if the ships were autonomous. Seemed like personnel would be a bigger limiting factor than materiel for these evil empires.

Agreed, great LP.