Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

When I played this I definitely killed Juhani here because I didn't realise she was a companion, lol. Very curious to see more of her now!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Natural 20 posted:

Unless of course you let Mission live.

Of course to do that you have to abandon Zaalbar on Kashyyk.

And you may have to level her to 20, unequip all your party before you go to the temple and equip her with weapons to the gills.

And you may have to avoid levelling Canderous, HK and T3.

And you may have to get Bastila down to 1hp when you get her back.

And you may have to force push her so that she's away from the ship, hostile, in a bugged state.

But if you do that you can go to the Star Forge and murder the Republic without Mission's death on your hands.

Gnome de plume posted:

Ha, beat me to it. A little while ago I find this tumblr post with the extensive 7 Point Plan To Avoid Killing Mission https://425599167.tumblr.com/post/146915047378/how-to-avoid-killing-mission-after-joining-the

oh my god I wish I knew this existed when I played KOTOR. I played my Revan as trying to mentor Mission in the ways of the dark side and I was so devastated when this scene happened.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

I didn't even know Juhani was recruitable until after I finished the game and was like, 'so who was meant to be in that blank character slot?' I was double angry with myself when I realised she was also the gay romance option. Ah, memories.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Thank you for the LP! It's been a lot of fun.