Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SoundwaveAU
Apr 17, 2018

It's literally impossible to lose to Deadeye Duncan without some form of mod or hack, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoundwaveAU
Apr 17, 2018

Tiggum posted:

So there are endlessly spawning enemies and you get XP for killing them - can you just hang around and level yourself up to infinity here?

The level cap is 20, iirc.

SoundwaveAU
Apr 17, 2018

Regalingualius posted:

And with a screenshot LP, you’re also missing out on the “alien speech” NPCs just playing a loop of the same one or two sentences of gibberish. :v:

MUCHA SHAKA PAKA

SoundwaveAU
Apr 17, 2018

I didn't know about the grenade trick for a long time. So I used a different grenade trick, aka, throw your entire stock of grenades at it until it dies! It takes a while and you need to throw a grenade then run back to safety where he can't reach. Rinse and repeat.

SoundwaveAU
Apr 17, 2018

I think the dark side option for the family feud is amazing because it's so ridiculous and over-the-top. All the dark side options in this game are basically "I did it for the lulz" type stuff but this is the pinnacle, and it just loops back around to being absolutely hilarious.

SoundwaveAU
Apr 17, 2018

Even on dark side runs I don't have the heart to be mean to Wookies. They're too cute and fuzzy. I just wanna hug them, not bully them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoundwaveAU
Apr 17, 2018

A shame you didn't show off the funniest player response in the game.

Is this some type of test, Revan? Some type of trick? You came seeking our aid; you came in search of a way to enter the Temple of the Ancients. You claimed to be seeking a way to destroy the Star Forge, and we were foolish enough to believe you. Unaware of your true nature, we helped you enter the Temple. But you betrayed us, Revan. Instead of destroying the terrible legacy of our ancestors, you unleashed the evil of the Star Forge upon an unsuspecting galaxy. And now you stand before the Council of Elders once more. And once more we ask you: for what reason have you returned, Revan?

Uh... I need to get into the Temple so I can destroy the Star Forge.