Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary

Regalingualius posted:

Though it wasn’t until 3 that they solved the whole issue of “gotta stay 100% good or evil at all times so I can meet the requirements for important story/dialogue choices” by just making it one combined bar.

Even in ME2, I made the occasional Renegade choice when I thought it was a viable action for even a Paragon Shep. Don't think it bit me in the rear end, but I could be forgetting something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary
Nolan is an idiot. Why not grab some kolto and test the toxin out on first beforehand? What intelligent person would just assume the kolto would be okay after being exposed to an untested toxin?

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary

Gnome de plume posted:

Yeah but in this sequence it feels like five hours

Also if you need to indulge your Dick Side you can just stick a lightsaber through the locker that crazy guy's hiding in, that should tide you over for a little while.

I'm stealing the Dick Side. That's too good not to use at some point.

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary

Xander77 posted:

In a "harder" sci-fi setting, you'd know more about both Koltho and the poison, and would have some way of evaluating whether killing the shark would affect the koltho production. As it stands, you have no reason to believe the shark is the source of all life on this planet (?) and the female scientist suddenly going "oh yeah, killing the shark might even mess with the koltho" comes out of nowhere.

So blaming dark side Revan for failing to reload her game \ see into the future and understand that these warnings were actually underestimating the scope of the disaster doesn't really make a lot of sense.

You don't need to see the future to realize that Sami's fears aren't unreasonable. If nothing else, you'd think any intelligent person would stop and consider how the kolto would be affected.

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary

Keldulas posted:

It IS a selfish act to prioritize yourself over any potential environmental impact.... but at least you're actually getting SOMETHING more than 'i want to eat this baby'.

And now I'm picturing Palpatine just stealing people's children so he can feed on their youth.

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary
This was a great LP, done by a great LPer. Thanks for showing off this game, which I never got to experience firsthand. I knew the twist, but seeing how it all played out was still well worth seeing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sword_of_Dusk
Sep 30, 2018

Legendary Luminary
Seems funny that they would go through setting up that elaborate "kill droids, get spikes" situation if a player can just go "gently caress it, I'm busting through like a boss!" and waltz on in.