Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

Comrade Koba posted:

Full Renegade Shepard in ME1 is basically someone’s racist douchebag uncle/aunt and it’s great. :allears:

Big

Stupid

Jellyfish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

God, I feel sorry for that dude we rescued at the Sith base.

Helps us out, gets sentenced to death for it, barely gets saved from that, then dies like 2 hours later from an orbital bombardment.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Omobono posted:

Did the Jedi council support Palpatine's power grab? I didn't watch the prequel movies.

The dark side option is perfectly sensible honestly. If by any chance a Sith followed the questline to the end without force choking/lightning any of these assholes (hell if I know why though) then frankly letting the idiots kill each other would be cathartic.
Actually, I could see Palpatine doing poo poo like this as training for his persuasion and manipulation skills.

No, that's why Mace Windu tried to kill him in RotS.

The problem is that the Council was being their usual 'hey let's not say a loving word'-selves and told no one about their suspicions about Palpatine, while Palpatine was painting the Jedi as wanting to take over. This means that Windu's attempted assassination did nothing but prove Palpatine right in the eyes of the Senate, which meant no one opposed him taking over and kicking off Order 66.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Doc M posted:

So, Tanis is freed from his predicament and it only took some minor cheating.

Cheating got him into this mess, and cheating got him out. :v:

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

MechaCrash posted:

If you approach the Krayt Dragon without doing the bantha fodder thing, then it just plays a cutscene of the Krayt Dragon approaching, and you immediately get a game over.

If you shake down (or kill) the guy who did the mine laying, you can get two pearls. It's a pretty good lightsaber bit, so it's worth doing if you don't mind the obvious :moreevil: part. It's also one of the reasons that double-bladed sabers are generally considered better than two regular sabers: there just aren't enough good crystals to go around.

But the game isn't that hard and two differently colored lightsabers looks cool, so v:shobon:v

I find it a bit strange how they just cutscene kill you here, but let you actually fight the Rancor back on Taris.

Although considering the size of it, odds are the engine just couldn't handle a fight against an enemy that big.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

At first, Jolee knowing you were Revan all along sounded sorta handwavy.

Then I remembered that he's known about the Star Map for years, and almost certainly saw you and Malak on your initial trip to Kashyyyk.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

So, is that severed head just going to chill in our inventory forever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

An extra little screw you if you go dark side is that all the anti-droid powers are light side.

So on top of losing drat near everyone at the route split, you also miss out on a way to easily deal with the swarms of droids unless you want to burn even more FP using opposite alignment powers.

Anyways, thanks for the LP, Doc! :toot: