Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

CyberPingu posted:

gently caress the Cowboys.

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

Remember packers fans falling all over themselves claiming he wasn't fat and that this was just a bad angle

That's like the exact same pose from that one blurry bigfoot photo.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

sean10mm posted:

NFL 100 All-Time Team quarterback finalists announced. Brady and Montana are already confirmed as selections, the rest are :iiam: until they're announced Friday on NFLN.

No QB Eagles, list invalidated.

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

I’m waiting on black Monday like 10 year old me waiting for Christmas after asking for a Nintendo 64

Now in all fairness getting an N64 is the console equivalent of getting Jason Garrett.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

cavallingus posted:

Jimmy Johnson is in better shape than 97% of the people posting itt

Hell, the fish is probably in better shape than I am.