Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

Had a good year last year.

1. Play through Gloomhaven completely.
2. Play all the RPGs I have on the shelf before buying more
3. Get back to monday to friday work. It's better on kids
4. Loss the remaining 20kg til my goal weight. 13 last year was a good try but I can do better.
5. Save enough for a holiday amwithout neutering house deposit money
6. A stretch, but buy a house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

Spiteski posted:

Had a good year last year.

1. Play through Gloomhaven completely.
2. Play all the RPGs I have on the shelf before buying more
3. Get back to monday to friday work. It's better on kids
4. Loss the remaining 20kg til my goal weight. 13 last year was a good try but I can do better.
5. Save enough for a holiday amwithout neutering house deposit money
6. A stretch, but buy a house

1. We're close! About 20 scenarios left. It's been a hell time, and we even ended up remaking our in person game on TTS to keep this going! Happy with the progress
2. loving lol. Of course not. THOUGH I did sell a heap of games I don't play and likely won't so kind of positive I guess
3. Yes! I did this! And got a raise too!
4. I got 7/20kg lost. Not a bad attempt but could have been weigh better.
5. We got turbo hosed with COVID, booked a holiday, COVID hit, and we lost 2grand of the 4.5 we had put down. Yikes
6. Yea, nah. Houses just hit a million in our area. It ain't happening.

All in all a pretty hosed year, but not as bad as I thought.

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

The Deleter posted:

1 was a failure, as was 3 and 4 thanks to coronavirus. Somehow being trapped at home makes you want to assemble small models less? I think its because I didn't have a games club to go to.

Lancer, however, has been a resounding success and now I have a regular group! It's great and more people should play it.

Love love love LANCER. It's become one of my groups regular games and we thoroughly enjoy it!