Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quesselin
May 25, 2007

Men freely believe that which they desire
Well, there's a surprise!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

I hope you received a taser for Christmas, zaurg.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down
This only happened because ghosted us.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
Get hosed, zaurg (or whichever mod is cosplaying you)

zaurg
Mar 1, 2004
Kindly keep your fantasies out of this thread, Weatherman.

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
So, which mod is cosplaying zuarg? And why?

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

Lambert posted:

So, which mod is cosplaying zuarg? And why?

Exactly unfunny enough to be Moneyball.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Bushido Brown posted:

Exactly unfunny enough to be Moneyball.

bing bong thread peaked

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.
This is the thanks I get.

Think I could make up being 40 years old and not knowing how to make ice?

Moneyball fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Dec 26, 2019

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

Moneyball posted:

Think I could make up being 40 years old and not knowing how the make ice?
:thunk:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Wait, so this zaurg is fake?

Calypso
Sep 28, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Moneyball posted:

Think I could make up being 40 years old and not knowing how the make ice?

I for one thank you. I have missed the train wreck.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Moneyball posted:

Think I could make up being 40 years old and not knowing how to make ice?
You're not that much younger than me, so you're at least mid 30s. You could find your inner GenXer that forgets to budget his children's lunches somewhere.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Oh no

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Wow whoever let this happen. Really truly the best Christmas gift I could have gotten today.

Remember zaurg? He's back! In pog form!

zaurg
Mar 1, 2004
True story during my hiatus my fridge’s ice maker stopped working and I started buying 10
lb bags of ice again from Publix. One day my gf brought ice trays and I was like OH YEAH, AWESOME. I lost the old trays in the move. Then the ice maker started working so now I have double the ice which is great.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Did your gf get you a tazer for Christmas?

Buys $5 bags of ice (that probably shouldn't be put in drinks anyways). Instead of .99 ice trays to make ice for days. Is this one of those things that came up in December? What's your ice budget look like for December?

TrueChaos
Nov 14, 2006

What a rollercoaster that was.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

zaurg posted:

True story during my hiatus my fridge’s ice maker stopped working and I started buying 10
lb bags of ice again from Publix. One day my gf brought ice trays and I was like OH YEAH, AWESOME. I lost the old trays in the move. Then the ice maker started working so now I have double the ice which is great.

Is this the same gf you had when you got probated? Just checking.

zaurg
Mar 1, 2004

tater_salad posted:

Did your gf get you a tazer for Christmas?

Buys $5 bags of ice (that probably shouldn't be put in drinks anyways). Instead of .99 ice trays to make ice for days. Is this one of those things that came up in December? What's your ice budget look like for December?

December is loving insane man. I think I'm up to $6400 spent. Compare that to prior months:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U9S6nYMufZWCpBrm6pcgTO8FslA7BncMNOMnJ68pbOE/edit#gid=1829395607
Jul 3,438
Aug 4,286
Sep 3,322
Oct 2,878
Nov 3,645
Dec 6,400+ and still going

I got my gf ballet tickets for Christmas and then found out she doesn't like ballet. So I gave them to my mom, she likes ballet.

I bought the gf Aftershokz Aeropex and some other cool poo poo like socks and cool Groot flower pots and concert tickets.

Ice budget is very much under control. That was over and done with back in November - ice trays now plus the fridge ice maker works.

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Vroom Vroom, BEEP BEEP!
Nap Ghost

zaurg posted:

December is loving insane man. I think I'm up to $6400 spent. Compare that to prior months:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U9S6nYMufZWCpBrm6pcgTO8FslA7BncMNOMnJ68pbOE/edit#gid=1829395607
Jul 3,438
Aug 4,286
Sep 3,322
Oct 2,878
Nov 3,645
Dec 6,400+ and still going

I got my gf ballet tickets for Christmas and then found out she doesn't like ballet. So I gave them to my mom, she likes ballet.

I bought the gf Aftershokz Aeropex and some other cool poo poo like socks and cool Groot flower pots and concert tickets.

Ice budget is very much under control. That was over and done with back in November - ice trays now plus the fridge ice maker works.

You cannot possibly be real

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

zaurg posted:

How old is she?

zaurg
Mar 1, 2004

IllegallySober posted:

Is this the same gf you had when you got probated? Just checking.

Yes.

She's 43.

tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
Oven Wrangler

DarkHorse posted:

You cannot possibly be real

This has to be elaborate performance art at this point.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
Ban OP, ban whichever mod is masquerading as OP

zaurg
Mar 1, 2004
I really can't loving believe after like 10 years you fuckers still don't believe I'm real. It's offensive. I put in effort into sharing intimate details and you guys are still like "You cannot possibly be real". What do I have to do to squash that once and for all?

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

zaurg posted:

I really can't loving believe after like 10 years you fuckers still don't believe I'm real. It's offensive. I put in effort into sharing intimate details and you guys are still like "You cannot possibly be real". What do I have to do to squash that once and for all?

photographic proof should do it. a photograph of you, holding an empty ice cube tray and a handwritten sign with your username, a date/timestamp, and the phrase "ask me about stealing $3k from my child and gambling it on Bitcoin"

zaurg
Mar 1, 2004
I would do that but with that stupid phrase excluded. Would that be good enough?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

photographic proof should do it. a photograph of you, holding an empty ice cube tray and a handwritten sign with your username, a date/timestamp, and the phrase "ask me about stealing $3k from my child and gambling it on Bitcoin"
Oh and if Moneyball does this I knew him 12 years ago so I'll pretend I know what he looks like these days.

I guess I could go on Facebook and find him but gently caress that I'm not touching Facebook anymore.

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

CannonFodder posted:

Oh and if Moneyball does this I knew him 12 years ago so I'll pretend I know what he looks like these days.

I guess I could go on Facebook and find him but gently caress that I'm not touching Facebook anymore.

Triad crew

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
It’s funny they’re pinning this journey on a mod because... reasons.

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

Well, I'm not creative enough to be zaurg, but I won't deny having a bit of a plan https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3827922&pagenumber=592&perpage=40#post497023096

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

zaurg posted:

shut up and stop posting would be a good start.

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer
oh and have a coherent thought or two

otherwise, just do the needful and:

https://i.imgur.com/eu3i5Nm.gifv

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Moneyball posted:

Triad crew
Everyone in that crew is doing well, even the ones that moved away. Happy Holidays and all that.

Moneyball posted:

Well, I'm not creative enough to be zaurg, but I won't deny having a bit of a plan https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3827922&pagenumber=592&perpage=40#post497023096
Playing the long game...

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

zaurg posted:

I put in effort into sharing intimate details

I’d really prefer you didn’t.

SiGmA_X
May 3, 2004
SiGmA_X

zaurg posted:

lol.

Higgy posted:

oh and have a coherent thought or two

otherwise, just do the needful and:

https://i.imgur.com/eu3i5Nm.gifv
Please do the needful.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

This year I: got a new computer touching job which was an improvement over being a semi-vagrant adjunct, put a little over $12k away for retirement (6k in my IRA for the second year in a row, 6k in an investment fund going into my IRA Jan. 2, 2020, and a little bit into my 401k to hit company matching), and also did not become the subject of a decade-long internet failure story.

This is the thread where we brag about doing better than zuarg, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

zaurg posted:

I would do that but with that stupid phrase excluded. Would that be good enough?

gently caress off