Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

:gas:
Bit doubtful if he is real still, but regardless this thread no longer serves purpose.
His gimmick has gotten old and if its not a gimmick then zuarg's tale is just sad now, as he will never learn anything from past threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

Dark Off posted:

:gas:
Bit doubtful if he is real still, but regardless this thread no longer serves purpose.
His gimmick has gotten old and if its not a gimmick then zuarg's tale is just sad now, as he will never learn anything from past threads.

zaurg posted:

Leng,

I cancelled Pocketsmith because it was not worth the $9.95 per month to me. It wouldn’t download transactions automatically so I would have to manually initiate a sync, making it slower and much less efficiency than what I enter manually into Google Sheets. Also the method required to setup savings funds and the tracking of balances in budgeted categories was confusing and cumbersome to me. Your assumption about me cancelling Pocketsmith because it wouldn’t let me obfuscate the truth is incorrect. In fact, I’m pretty sure the truth could be obfuscated in Pocketsmith. I could delete transactions in Pocketsmith, correct? Bottom line is obfuscating the truth regarding my finances, while you think is just something I do regularly, is not true and would only be hurting me and my family. I realize I’ll be tagged with that label for my life on SA given my behavior from Nov-2017 to Feb-2018 with the cryptocurrency, which was the last time I hid transactions from the thread.

like i said Zuarg doesnt learn anything.
:gas: :gas: :gas: