Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Putty posted:

i don't like furriws at all but the power of friendship is strong

That's ok, everyone doesn't have to like the same things I do and I respect your opinion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Putty posted:

i don't like furriws at all but the power of friendship is strong

it's 2019, believing you are a panda is cool and good now and going to a big ol convention to buy fox-tail buttplugs and make friends who also get all horned up when they wear mascot outfits is basically the only way to date. you bigot

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Goons Are Gifts

Friends, maybe let's not go down on that road of jokes here and now, just to keep things simple.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Goons Are Great posted:

Friends, maybe let's not go down on that road of jokes here and now, just to keep things simple.

Word

owlhawk911

Goons Are Great posted:

*dejectedly packs away Chuck E. Cheese head*

FluffieDuckie

Goons Are Great posted:

Excellent call.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm going to get Indian food right now; if piso mojado is listening you are welcome to join us.

nut

if u wanna meet me come to the flagpole at 330pm sharp and bring ur hams cuz there’s gonna be a pounding

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

nut posted:

if u wanna meet me come to the flagpole at 330pm sharp and bring ur hams cuz there’s gonna be a pounding

Meet me out back of the Canadian Tire in 45 minutes if you want an rear end kicking

nut

hamjobs posted:

Meet me out back of the Canadian Tire in 45 minutes if you want an rear end kicking

please ma’am I will never mismatch your paint samples again

owlhawk911

hamjobs posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI2GVcjXXI8

Heather Papps

hello friend

Bo-Pepper posted:

i guess i’ll be meeting hamjobs at sheep and wool festival next year amidst a cavalcade of ruminant anuses

Same but in Ontario!!! I hope@!!!

cda

by Hand Knit

Goons Are Great posted:

I wish I could give a gold star to this gentle but effective ik-ing

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Putty posted:

Your obscure doom reference has gone too far. Reported.

Thats fair

El Spider

hamjobs posted:

I'm going to get Indian food right now; if piso mojado is listening you are welcome to join us.

greetings fellow indian food getter

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

hamjobs posted:

i love indian food

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Getting meatball sub in Wawa anyone else in this Wawa

Escape From Noise

Samosas are awesome and I can eat them forever. Miss me with that ketchup poo poo tho. Tamarind and chili sauce or gtfo

xcheopis

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Miss me with that ketchup poo poo tho.
what the

why would anyone

I don't understand

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I ended up with bhindi masala and green onion curry. It was good and I brought the rest to work for lunch :evilbuddy:

Escape From Noise

xcheopis posted:

what the

why would anyone

I don't understand

Because they are inhuman monsters. Or cheap. I don't know. I've only ever experienced it in Japan. Possibly because almost all of the Indian places in town are run by Nepalese folks or something?

Finger Prince

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Because they are inhuman monsters. Or cheap. I don't know. I've only ever experienced it in Japan. Possibly because almost all of the Indian places in town are run by Nepalese folks or something?

It is because the Japanese don't have a deep cultural grounding in the significance of foreign condiments, and as such, a prepackaged sauce you put on another food item could be anything that comes to hand. Ketchup on samosas, mayo on pizza, mustard on... I don't know but they probably put it on something weird and inappropriate. It's all weird foreign novelty to them, like us mixing wasabi into our soy sauce.

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
I can confirm that forums poster hector beerloiz is in fact a real person.

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

It is because the Japanese don't have a deep cultural grounding in the significance of foreign condiments, and as such, a prepackaged sauce you put on another food item could be anything that comes to hand. Ketchup on samosas, mayo on pizza, mustard on... I don't know but they probably put it on something weird and inappropriate. It's all weird foreign novelty to them, like us mixing wasabi into our soy sauce.

Japanese people mix wasabi with their soy sauce sometimes. No need to put on airs at kaiten sushi.

I don't know but it's happened a few times so I just eat the samosas plain. The people running the restaurant were never Japanese though.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Finger Prince posted:

mayo on Japanese pizza has bewildered and fascinated me for over a decade

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

When I go back to Japan I'm stealing SWR for dinner and darts at a bar because darts at the snack bar is peak Japanese old man time and I love talking with olds

Heather Papps

hello friend

hamjobs posted:

When I go back to Japan I'm stealing SWR for dinner and darts at a bar because darts at the snack bar is peak Japanese old man time and I love talking with olds

thought u meant smokes for a sec

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Do not come to Utah. You will not like it.

I worked in southern Utah for a summer and I quite liked it in fact :colbert:

Deeelicious non-chain hamburgers with sweet potato fries that they give you icing for instead of ketchup to dip them in and OMG FRY SAUCE.

Also the universally cleanest bathrooms of any state I have ever visited. I still joke about Utah beer being hydrating

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

hamjobs posted:

Haha! Sounds good! I used to live in rural as hell Japan. Definitely got along with the older folks. I haven't been to a snack in ages.

There's been a huge increase in authentic pizza places in Japan in the last few years. That's my Japanese pizza story.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I worked in southern Utah for a summer and I quite liked it in fact :colbert:

Deeelicious non-chain hamburgers with sweet potato fries that they give you icing for instead of ketchup to dip them in and OMG FRY SAUCE.

Also the universally cleanest bathrooms of any state I have ever visited. I still joke about Utah beer being hydrating

They actually just changed the law and Utah has normal beer now. I still don't know what to think.

The Cockler

by Fluffdaddy
it's really important that i maintain utmost secrecy about what goons i suspect i have met, for reasons that are entirely out of my hands

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I used to go to goon meets a long long time ago. They were always bananas.

Goons Are Gifts

I'd love a banana right now tbh

Manifisto

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

mayo on Japanese pizza has bewildered and fascinated me for over a decade

relatedly,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4

never forget

never forgive

pogi

I used to live on wd-40's couch. this act of generosity (yoberosity) lifted me from poverty

I've met bacalou and he's my good friend now. he came to visit and I made him wear a giant penis hat at a gay bar.

I flunked out is a chill person with my favorite cat of all time. A 10/10 kitty. I got cross faded and threw up in his sink

Had breakfast with fluffie and she gave me a big box of oranges 10/10 best mod

I met a troll from many years ago and it turns out he was a bored trust fund kid

if I missed someone I'm sorry ily

cda

by Hand Knit

pogi posted:

I used to live on wd-40's couch. this act of generosity (yoberosity) lifted me from poverty

I've met bacalou and he's my good friend now. he came to visit and I made him wear a giant penis hat at a gay bar.

I flunked out is a chill person with my favorite cat of all time. A 10/10 kitty. I got cross faded and threw up in his sink

Had breakfast with fluffie and she gave me a big box of oranges 10/10 best mod

I met a troll from many years ago and it turns out he was a bored trust fund kid

if I missed someone I'm sorry ily

That's an extremely good list of people to have met

Goons Are Gifts

When you say breakfast with fluffie,, what time of the day are we talking? Oranges are universal in time

pogi

breakfast time is any time my friend

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

relatedly,

never forget

never forgive

i knew exactly what this was going to be before I clicked it lmao

:cripes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

relatedly,

never forget

never forgive

I fuckin hate this so much every time I see it and I still can't stop myself from watching it