Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
I did not watch enough anime this year! Far more shows got added to my backlog than removed, and I feel a bit bad for posting my top 5 without having seen Sarazanmai, Demon Slayer, most of Dr Stone, the Fruits Basket remake, Granbelm, or Run With the Wind. I want to watch them all now that I have a bit more time - currently working through Dr Stone which is a lot of fun so far.

Of the anime that I did manage to watch, my top 5 in no particular order are:

Mob Psycho 100 season 2 - Maybe not as charming as S1, but still really good! I love ONE's characters.
Machikado Mazoku - Way better than I was expecting from the synopsis. Binged it and immediately went to read the manga. Tied for "heartwarming fluff of the year" with . . .
Hitoribocci - WA HA HA
Kaguya-sama - Great adaptation of an incredibly funny manga. Narrator-san was spot on. As the manga progresses it just keeps getting funnier / more well-written, so I'm eagerly looking forward to a second season.
O Maidens In Your Savage Season - Okada sure as hell knows how to write troubled, confused teenagers! This show was frequently nerve-wracking but consistently hilarious.

Honorable mentions go to:

Wasteful Days of High School Girls
Given

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU