Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Srice posted:

5) Attack on Titan Season 3 - Do I even need to say anything? Everyone knows what AoT is and whether they're on board or not. As for me, the sole viewer that hasn't read the manga, I'm committed to riding this out to the end as each season has been stronger than the last.

Y'know as much as I disliked the second season I actually really liked the third season. Here's to everything going to poo poo according to the manga readers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Srice posted:

I'm gonna be a believer in it ending well.

I hope it's some loving wild rear end poo poo

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

When do the polls close?

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

dogsicle posted:

i will assume orv saw the date in the op, i just didn't set a time during jan 11 prior to...now

I did not. Gives me time to watch... one more show

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Phone posting right now so I’m going to do the bare minimum for formatting. I’ve been watching less and less anime over the years and I’m dying

5. Hitori Bocchi: This was okay. Uh yeah.
4. Yaiba: After the first six or so episodes I started to get really into it. It looks nice and I like all the characters
3. AoT S3P2: Now this is the good poo poo. I am loving in now boys!
2. Kaguya-Sama: Some good rear end comedy
1. Mob Psycho 100 2: absolutely incredible.

Peace.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Vote on my balls bithc

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Forums dying Cloud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

good work everyone