Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zwiebel
Feb 19, 2011

Hi!
Going in alphabetical order:

Ascendance of a Bookworm
Didn't like the first episode, but it picks up after that. Being book crazy, sickly and living as a child of illiterate dirt poor peasants in pre-printing press medieval times makes for a surprisingly entertaining tale that dodges a lot of the usual isekai nonsense to focus on what's actually fun and interesting: World Building. I like books.

Beastars
A bizarre story of predators and prey that live together in a dysfunctional society while making each other miserable. Some good drama, endearing characters and another good CG anime that shows off some of the strengths of the medium. I've got a soft spot for drama club.

Granbelm
It kind of struggled reaching some of its earlier heights in the end, but this had some really good screaming, fun colourful visuals, absurd magic robot bullshit and magical girl drama. An interesting spectacle with some nice moody scenes.

Hitoribocchi
Good adaptation of a good 4koma. Always fun to watch and basically comfort food for the soul.

JoJos Bizarre Adventure: Part 5 Golden Wind
I like BruBrus Bizarre Adventure a lot. It's all style, little sense and I wouldn't have it any other way. Not really something that's recommendable to people that aren't in the Jojo hole already, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwiebel
Feb 19, 2011

Hi!

AlternateNu posted:

What does that make us? :thunk:

I think it's generally agreed upon that we're all dead and gay.