Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

My top anime of 2019!

2) Golden Wind
1) Mob Psycho 100 S2

And... that seems to be it. I've checked all my streaming service histories and other nonsense but... yeah, apparently those are the only anime shows I've watched this year. That feels weird! I did watch a few episodes of FMA: Brotherhood (which I had not seen before and should get back to) but that's not a 2019 show anyway so :shrug:

Even though I've been lurking regularly I guess nothing really jumped out at me enough to want to watch, though my last half-year or so has been rough in such a way that I spent much of my free time doing very little - so there's probably some I would've watched that I didn't for that reason. I guess it might be worth checking out some of the others listed here now that I'm doing better.

While I didn't pick five, I suspect those would be my top picks if I had watched more. MP100 is really, really good. While Golden Wind isn't my favorite Jojo part, it's still got some great moments. Plus, I'm just a big JJBA fan, so I readily admit I have bias on this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU